Just an interesting question: if 90s Bulls vs 2000 Lakers

ps2huang

Let's make a funny comparison: if 1996 Jordon leads his team against the Los Angeles Lakers of 2000 to 2002, who were coached by phil Jackson, which team will have better chance to beat other?

I think in the period from 1996 to 1998 was Bulls' prime; and the Lakers' prime was from 2000 to 2002.

In fact, both organizations and starting lineups have met pacers that was as the same players. The pacers almost force the Lakers to game 7 in 2000, and they forced Bulls to game 7. When readers hear this, they might think Lakers is better than Bulls under Phil Jackson coaching. But I don't think so. I think Bulls had better attitude toward playing games than the Lakers. The cores of Bulls and Lakers, Michael Jordon and Shaquille O'neal, their hearts were way different.

So if the Lakers go head-to-head with Bulls in final, who will win? Let's just say the 2000 Lakers vs 1996 Bulls, who have the greatest record among NBA recently, who would have a better chance to survive? No matter what it is, the game will be very exciting!!!