Clinical physiological research jobs with a Bachelors?

Not certain if this is the correct gathering to place this in, however my pursuit in the Biology and Medicine discussions turned up nothing to my enjoying. 

My inquiry is this: Is it conceivable to land a better than average PRA position in a clinical research position with only a Bachelors? 

know somebody for whom this was the situation, however the activity was MUCH more managerial than logical, and in a perfect world I'd get the opportunity to accomplish something beyond noting telephones and organizing staff plans. On a similar token, I haven't yet had much enthusiasm for doing my very own investigations (ie. I don't generally mind to complete an ace's theory all alone work - I'd preferably simply aid crafted by others). I wouldn't fret being a subordinate! I right now work in two research labs as a student (one considering Sleep, the other examining Neuroscience/Linguistics), yet I don't do substantially more than subject running, enlistment, and so on. I like working in information gathering, however might want to accomplish more than the equivalent 'prepared monkey work' again and again. 

I would love to work in a CTRC or other clinical research condition for some time in the wake of graduating with my BA in Physiology (truly, for reasons unknown it's a BA, not a BS). My particular advantages are with exercise physiology/non-intrusive treatment and general wellbeing. At last I think I need to get into International Public Health (in all probability MSPH, at that point some time working, at that point return for a PhD on the off chance that I feel so slanted), however meanwhile I'd love to remain associated with research. Now I could proceed on and get my Masters in Physiology, yet I don't know it'll merit my time. I have a great deal of advances and in this way a ton of strain to escape school and land a conventional position. 

Any guidance? I'll be done next semester (Fall '10) or Spring '11 and afterward I'm not yet decided with respect to what's straightaway. In a perfect world a Fulbright (to think about general wellbeing and get myself a year to give the economy a chance to bounce back while I make sense of things), at that point discover a vocation with my BA if conceivable or return to class. On the off chance that anybody has had any involvement in physiological or biomedical research and post a little about their encounters, that would be generally useful! Then again, other individuals in almost the same situation don't hesitate to empathize or share your plans!

Edited by danishshaikh

Typically, a research position requires a MSc at minimum (for a technician/analyst or equivalent job). While in the past there have been bachelors able to secure similar jobs by having a tonne of lab experience, it has become far more difficult to become competitive just with a Bachelor's degree. That being said, most technical work is going to be repetitive at some point.