Bombay tick tock

Hi, seeing bombay which is now called mumbai all these years, i was bafflingly thinking.
That how is it possible that post modern city like ruins are seen here in bombay churchgate
and said to be constructed in 1855s and left in colonial rule of 1930s when british offices
were leaving India. As if its a time travel seeing the modern world again...occupied by
some other people who later came to take the stage. So what i was thinking as its written
in history chronicals and books media...that later on world war one was staged and treaty
of versailles were signed. So if we think otherwise and think that the world karma was re-
writtened and re-enactments of some sort of as a common agreed upon in the world societies.
Like albert einstien was re-writing the karma world codes of identities creation and
placing them in their respective enactments. And world was rather post renaissance from the
christian medieval times and post iron age, the times were of 1962 till 1975. These times
were then re-enactment started again from 1910 to 1947. So the identities and cultures of
that times suppose women who lived more than 400 years with the same identity but living
again re-enactment in different times....these identities again re-surfaced from time and
again to see the send off to the world a glimpse of their yester years of science and
social order changes. These changes were then agreed and changed in years centuries rather
than we can understand them in years decades. So what i think that administrative services
and science changes in bombay in years 1962....were like steam driven cars with exhaust at
the front glass visor tucked..and sounded like a tuk tuk. And huge ships standing at the
harbour ports of lower parel, prabhadevi mahalaxmi to bandra...! So these in old times were
must had been prominent places where huge ships 60 storey high would allign into the vents
in the shore. And even pulled on to the mechanic factory at lower parel. So in my past
memories there must had been some bactarian rule monarchy over these places, and there must
had been some historic ties where humans and alien civilizations lived in co-ordination
with one another. And signed peace pacts and understandings. Trams tracks unmanned dated
back to 1699 a.d. are still there in mahalaxmi. So these societies of arab foreign cultures
lived under mixed race like freedom of food cloth and travel. Huge chunks of fish
consumptions and markets. Then telephone lines , blimps alien ships tugging cars over
bridges, free access to go to germany britain direct by ship liner by ticket by
mediterranian gulf. Huge submarine fleets and guns of navarone aiming at the arabian ocean
and many wars might had taken place. And the identities people remain the same as they were
at that times, but waiting and waiting to get into the picture they again came in 1990s.
Buses, fast trains were not there but huge tube tvs, funny refrigerators and firebrigades.
So aliens did came like what came first the chicken or the egg. Huge biplanes sirens and
taking huge ships across and cannons operating. So they had kind of story but something
might had gone wrong as these were the years of monarchy and oppression of german kinda
rule. So some societies perhaps four unknown countries came into the bombay provinces when
germany had fallen. And changed the social order and culture perhaps. The germans perhaps
had stored some nuclear fuel cells beneath the ground below lower parel where they used
construct the ships. These then they wanted to create huge guns which they aimed to fire
behind jordan border where there is himalaya like region. So that over vents of different
race above world could be attacked. Where navigators went their ships into zones which lead
 them above earth into different planets....So if german england would had come back to
sort out the issue of these four country which had appeased??? and consorted peace treaty
with them occupation. As they still live in as garb of indians....So now all these proofs
had been covered up and history has been re-writtened. So if i find sort to know something
i should go back in 1671 a.d. and 1755 a.d. and there i should do something to make changes
in the modern times...like time travel??? or should i again live off to see another day in
2099 a.d. when coming back to times? Small time bombay to take over the world??? the
newspaper reads?

!

Moderator Note

I am closing this an giving you the opportunity to rewrite your OP in a way that is coherent. What you have written here is extremely difficult to read, and for the life of me I cannot work out what you want to discuss. Please be more concise, and make better use of paragraphs.