Si-Based Life

Acreator

< I will be posting this Topic in the Inorganic Chemistry section as well, it is up to moderators or anyone else to get rid of it in any section. >

Alright, I know there are a lot people that believe that Silicon-based life is not possible, and there is science to prove a lot of it. 

However, it is an interesting field and I think we shouldn't discredit it.

While it might be improbable for an organism to evolve to be entirely silicon-based (the planet might have to be 1000 C just to start trying) we have the advantage of computers and molecule visualization programs to let us think them up.

Now, my proposition is this, if there is anyone who believes that we could try and design Si-life, I invite you to join my thought process and start thinking of how it could happen.

Anyone who does not believe in it, please don't slam my idea, just give me constructive criticism or slam in such a way that I don't understand (not hard btw! ;) )

I think we should start with either an autotroph or really basic cell level, in which case, a deep investigation into Archaea and Prokaryotes may be in order.

I hope some of you are interested!

Edited by Acreator

16 hours ago, Acreator said:

< I will be posting this Topic in the Inorganic Chemistry section as well, it is up to moderators or anyone else to get rid of it in any section. >

!

Moderator Note

For future reference, know that we consider this to be spamming, and that's against the rules. It is up to you to follow the rules.