Prove These Wrong If You Can. - V

Vvi

Hello, i'm sorry I Posted This Here But News Technically is adaptable. I came across some Strange things that opened my mind that may change your views. i'd like you to prove Wrong if ya can.

Alot of these are theory's but they may shock you.

1 Mental Elixer Theory, 

This isn't a potion no but pure knowledge I just know somehow.

"Good and Evil/Positive Negative, Only Exist in your thought's once you've formed an opinion.

In order for it have any power you, are required to give it so.

Perfect Submersible Theory.

Due to Water Pressure we are limited,  Collapse depth is real, but if you applied the Leidenfrost effect the problem becomes clear. 

Evaporate  the pressure on contact continuously, creating a light as air aquatic steed.

Collatz conjecture,

421/Half Half i've given this a couple nicknames.

In reality these numbers are sacred.

1357  the first four has a nice ring one 357 magnum, actually its the combined sum of 16 1+3+5+7 =16 the strange part   (4)(²)(¹) = 16×2=32÷4=8×2×1=16 it's so ez its complex.

I tried solving this with an open mind and what i found is insane.

Every number ends up 421

But try this 

https://www.nitrxgen.net/collatz/808111111111111111111111111111111119/

Start from our source 421 go up right down, every number touching is equivalent exchange,

but go over the 0's isolated bulk and you see our pattern 421 over and over until you get 300 then 3000 ect.

Its strange indeed.

Evolution and the Missing link,

This is a personal belief. All species are one but we are individual and diverse, this means Evolution could actually be Adaption. Every life form has this blue print Interior/Exterior/Top/Middle/Bottom even the universe lives by this,  this is called directional existence to me. Even Time, has Arrows.  Are Time and Direction are Absolute? They give proof to mass, yet a sphere is hard to directionally describe with out markings but all cells communicate, when doing so its source to reciever is the direction,  apes are good and well. But we are made up of DNA that has adapted from iceages, to floods ect                   

I have more but i'm curious about how you handle  these, if i'm wrong teach me i thank you for ur time - V 

5 hours ago, Vvi said:

Hello, i'm sorry I Posted This Here But News Technically is adaptable. I came across some Strange things that opened my mind that may change your views. i'd like you to prove Wrong if ya can.

!

Moderator Note

1. Speculative material belongs in speculations (moved)

2. Speculations still requires that you present some kind of support for your idea. "prove me wrong" will happen in due course, but you have to present some reason to think that you are right. There is nowhere near enough detail in any of these to begin a speculations discussion.

3. It's best to post disparate ideas in separate threads

If you can expand on any of these such that you have a model, and perhaps evidence or a way to falsify the thought, then you can re-post them as separate threads in speculations.