Looking for webshops that sells science equipment for school

rikard.esben

Hi all,

This is my first ever topic. Please let me know if i'm doing something wrong.

So... I've been looking around for a trusted webshop where I can buy science equipment for a school. I Googled a bit and came across a danish webshop: https://shop.skolebutik.dk (and yes, my school is in Denmark). They sell all kind of school equipment for teaching and I was wondering if any of you can recommend other webshops which sells the same equipment. Currently we are in need of test tubes for chemistry class.

Let me know if any of you know any other webshops.

Thank you in advance! :D

So VWR sells some self-branded products but for many things they are a re-seller. They are a typical lab supplier, meaning that you can get things from regular highschool needs to highest quality/purity things. For the most part they are not dirt cheap, though. I buy things from them for my lab, of course, but if you really need something cheap and do not mind low quality there may be cheaper options (including e.g. ebay). That being said, there are budget lines of wares that still satisfy most common lab requirements that are relatively affordable.