Just an another crazy idea. Don't suppose to be realistic

Banny95

Greeting everyone.

I'm not a scienticant. And this ideas, well more like dreams of poor guy from 3rd world country. I guess, this topic will be fist one and last one... 

Warning!

If you, my unknown reader think I silly or crazy person you're true. It's all reflections in my insane brain, dreams of man without enought education who lives in "bad" corner on ours Earth. That's all. I you're steel reading this topic, fellow to continue.

This text originally writed using words of russian language. My English is grammarly not accurate. Presenting two script, fist one in English (translation by "Google Translator" web service, and my notes to made script more readable). Second one, original script in Russian.

ENGLISH

The idea of "bio-neuron."
Bionairon, I will call it "mechanocell" (because, I think name is free, sorry if I being wrong). 

1.1 BASIC STEPS

The mechanic must have the following properties:
1) Primary (intergrated set) instructions
2) Properties of a full-fledged computer on one board
3) Internal means of data exchange, fully variable memory,
shared with the external environment
4) Means of electrochemical external exchange of data stream and instructions
5) The mechanism of self-evaluation
6) REPRODUCTION OF EXPANSIONS: A mechanism for the exchange of not only data, but also instructions
7) Ability to create own instructions
8) SUBSYSTEM OF ADAPTATION: The mechanism for evaluating received instructions from other hosts (mechanocells),
secure execution, analytical comparison with primary, replacement of primary instructions with more effective external elements, restoration of primary instructions,
marking "artificial" instructions of their own and others' production, "pleasant labeling"
other mechanocells (future subjects for merger, item 10),
free distribution of "artificial" instructions
in local (and after passing the border control) and global environments
9) MECHANISM FOR PROTECTION OF INSTRUCTIONS AND DATA: border quality control
external instructions, the generation of duplicate mechanocells for checking the changed parameters
10) AUTONOMOUS CLEARING REPRODUCTION: a limited period of "life", merger and absorption
"duplicates" and other mechanocells with "pleasant" marking, reproduction in the form of an act
division and death based on the mechanism of reassembly of a new set of instructions

1.2 IMLEMENTATION SUGGESTION

1) Terms unknown, maybe 20-30 year of develop stage and undetermant years of prepare to first production

2) I don't have funds, so project is dead started. I hope someone catch one ore two ideas as notefull or usefull for real life science project(s)

1.3 POST SCRIPT AND THANKS

1) Envirement for mechacells interaction, energy refill and full-life cycle circulation is maybe fluid-like. Mechacells needs to be feed with organic and nanosized metal substations.

2) Interface for human-machine communication in my system needs to external development, suggest it be wireless (waves based), but for experimental purpose I think it need to be some kind of chemical-to-PC transmission

3) Thank you for attention. You can share any of this ideas free. I don't need money or something. Good buy!

RUSSIAN 

Идея "бионейрона". 
Бионейрон, назову его мехаклеткой.
Мехаклетка должна обладать следущими свойствами:
1) Первичный (интергрированный набор) инструкций
2) Свойства полноценного ЭВМ на одной плате
3) Внутренние средства обмена данными, полностью изменяемой памятью,
разделяемой с внешней средой
4) Средствами электро-химического внешнего обмена потоком данных и инструкций
5) Механизмом самооценки
6) РЕПРОДУКЦИЯ РАСШИРЕНИЙ: Механизмом обмена не только данными, а и иструкциями
7) Способностью создавать собственные инструкции
8) ПОДСИСТЕМОЙ АДАПТАЦИИ: Механизмом оценки принятых инструкций от других хостов (мехаклеток),
защищенного исполнения, аналитического сравнения с первичными, заменой первичных инструкций на более эфективные внешние элементы, восстановления первичных инструкций,
маркировки "искусственных" инструкций своего и чужого производства, "приятной маркировкой"
других мехаклеток (будущих субъектов для слияния, п. 10),
свободного распостранения "искусственных" инструкций 
в локальных (и после прохождения пограничного контроля) и глобальных средах
9) МЕХАНИЗМОМ ЗАЩИТЫ ИНСТРУКЦИЙ И ДАННЫХ: пограничный контроль качества
внешних инструкций, порождение мехаклеток-дубликатов для проверки измененных параметров
10) АВТОНОМНОЙ ВЫТЕСНЯЮЩЕЙ РЕПРОДУКЦИЕЙ: ограниченным сроком "жизни", слияние и поглащение
"дубликатов" и других мехаклеток с "приятной" маркировкой, репродукция в виде акта 
деления и смерти на основе механизма обратной сборки нового набора инструкций