Black Panther Suit

fredreload

Alright here is another of my movie physics. But imagine, if you have a full graphene suit, and an expansion suit inside. You would have the strength of steel, why? Because the suit outside can handle the wear and tear. The person inside, however, would need to produce a strength strong enough like the steel. In other words you would need to pull and expansion force close to that of a steel, like a balloon. Think of a balloon, and trying to bend the balloon, it reacts with a force right? How is this force generated. The expansion inside plus the plastic outside. In this case it would be pulling the graphene close to the strength of steel, but it would allow simple maneuverability with the hand and body. I haven't worked out the detail, but it's like you have a support exoskeleton lifting the weight for you.

1. Pulling graphene close to the strength of steel without breaking it for the outside layer, like wrapping the food with plastic wrap

2. A second layer of graphene that counteracts this force, but leave just enough force left for maneuverability at the joints, this might need some material physics

1. Subject dies from massive trauma and suffocation.

2. Second layer wrinkles and does nothing, because membranes cannot push in their plane.

3. Regardless of the problems, I don't think it would work the way you imagine it, but I can't be sure because statements such as "produce a strength strong enough like the steel" don't make any sense. 

19 hours ago, Bender said:

1. Subject dies from massive trauma and suffocation.

2. Second layer wrinkles and does nothing, because membranes cannot push in their plane.

3. Regardless of the problems, I don't think it would work the way you imagine it, but I can't be sure because statements such as "produce a strength strong enough like the steel" don't make any sense. 

Right well, what I meant is an exoskeleton, we've all seen exoskeleton right? And make that skeleton skin tight, using graphene, graphene has the strength of steel, if not greater. Lastly, use this balloon effect to make the suit durable for surface tension. Sort of like ballooning it with a force, and there you have a power suit

1 could happen though if the surface tension is maxed

Edited by fredreload

1 hour ago, fredreload said:

Right well, what I meant is an exoskeleton, we've all seen exoskeleton right? And make that skeleton skin tight, using graphene, graphene has the strength of steel, if not greater. Lastly, use this balloon effect to make the suit durable for surface tension. Sort of like ballooning it with a force, and there you have a power suit

1 could happen though if the surface tension is maxed

Actually I have no idea, something that could be moved only from the inside