Q:A material,which can control water

To get rid of any dry skin issues, i wander which material is human skin friendly and safe to absorb or release water? 

I want to make a night-sleep bed with above mentioned to protect babies from common skin desease.

And.... Of course money is related. Ha

Surely you'd be better off humidifying the air rather than wrapping someone up in a moisture release polymer? It will come with it's own problems.

Only thing that comes to mind instantly is something like sodium poly acrylate as a super absorbing polymer. It is used in nappies and sanitary pads. It is highly absorbent but releases moisture too across a concentration gradient I think...   thus it is used around roots in arid places to hold moisture in for longer..  rather than drain away the moisture is held in the polymer near the roots and as the plant takes the moisture from the soil around the plant the polymer re releases it's absorbed water back to the soil around the plant.. I guess something similar could work to keep the skin moisturised, but as I said above, it would probably be easier to condition the air to the desired humidity rather than wrapping someone's face in a mushy mask.

Edited by DrP

Thanks. Sodium polyacrylate[diaper] check. That was really helpful.

I know soaking someone's skin into waterpad can cause side effects. Obviously.

I just want to make an invention  which can replace Humidifier and even better than that.Because most people suffer from dry skin rash.

Air conditioning is absolutely useful, but i think i need more than that to protect my skin or girlfriends skin.

Lack of moisture, only one condition, triggers so many loss such as hair loss, winkles, rash, intestine disease and etc.