ELECTRO-GRAVITICS & IONIC DRIVE....

us.2u

MECHANICAL ACCELERATION:-

The mechanical Accelerator combines both centrifugal & gravitional forces. A revolving ball was used in experiments which obtained an energy velocity which doubled after each impulse & amazingly, after twenty impulses more energy was manifested than was originally required to accelerate the ball! It will be able to lift great weights & to overcome Earth's gravitional field by developing it's own gravitional field. It is also thought that an object powered by this method could be suspended in mid-air & move at an incredible velocity, maybe even exceeding....'The Speed Of Light'.......us2u

PROPULSIVE METHOD:

Developed by by the USSR Acadamy of sciences....

'Think of all the wild imaginings that have become reality during the last two decades, & we have only got our fingers on the threshold of scientific development....nobody can deny that there must be powers we cannot yet conceive...us2u

It is also thought that an object powered by this method could be suspended in mid-air & move at an incredible velocity' date=' maybe even exceeding....'The Speed Of Light'.......us2u

[/quote']

Sure. Anyone who thinks they can create perpetual motion machines or antigravity isn't going to be dissuaded by relativistic limitations like the speed of light.

It's not so much that this is crap, it's that you've made no attempt to either explain or substantiate it - not even a link to somebody's pathetic website - and didn't post it in the pseudoscience section. And the ALLCAPS title.

though it is true that certain military agencies have technology that`s a good 50 years beyond our comprehension, and their intention is to use this for military advantage. there are Some laws that you just cannot shake off with even the wildest imagination.

breaking the speed of C is one of them, anti-gravity I`m uncertain about as that all depends on your deffinition of it (does a rocket defy gravity? etc...).

there are indeed "powers" that we cannot yet perceive, sure, and many things left to discover and explain, but the ones we Do understand and HAVE explained will have to stay that way :)

These are true experiments not human "imaginations" that have actually taken place;fortunately true science, is not tunnel visioned & yes at a later date I will reveal all as to when I see fit (If I want To) but if the recourse is to reading mild profanities or any profanities at all; then I have no interest to hold mutual respect or to redress this subject yours politely..us2u