Perpetuum mobile?

Balandr

Imagine U shape tube. In the bottom of the tube is osmotic membrane, which divide tube on 2 independent tubes. Left tube we fill with clear water and right tube with concentrated salty water. If the levels in both separated tubes are the same - pressure is different from 2 sides of membrane. It is possible to find "h1" of tube, when we get reversive osmotic process and "h2" when "perpetuum mobile" starts.

It was taken from http://www.rp-energy.com. Site is in Russian and you should have web translator.

even "self perpetuating" chemical reactions require an input of energy, even if it`s only ambient temperature fluctuations.

as I`ve said a kazillion times before "there`s no such thing as a "Free Lunch" :)

there aren`t even any reactions that will run AT Unity, never mind above it!

i tozhe, privet ot Angliya :)

Last question for people who knows hydraulics. What pressure will on 100m ocean deep if weight of 1m3 of ocean water is 1025 kg? I think 10,25 atm, 200m - 20,5 atm,...and 10000 - 1025 atm??? And water flows. That is for the museum of unworkable devices. Or I am not right?