Can the Properties Of Electromagnetic Energy be Explained Within the Context of Classical Physics?

Anonymous Participant

30 minutes ago, Strange said:

OK. Let's assume, despite your evasiveness, that you agree that there are no contradictions in relativity or quantum theory, and move on.

Can you clarify whether you mean that electromagnetic radiation is not quantised, or just that the quanta of electromagnetic radiation is something other than a photon?

Are you saying that the quantum of the electromagnetic fields the electron? Or have I misunderstood this?

You've not misunderstood the last sentence at all, ELECTROmagnetic radiation is composed of ELECTROns moving at light speed oscillating passively to a coupled magnetic field which is vibrating at the frequency of he light energy. The confusion I believe has always been expecting electrons or anything else to always appear to be the same thing in different states

12 minutes ago, swansont said:
!

Moderator Note

To all: Stick to discussing the subject of the OP and stop bringing up irrelevant discussions. No side comments, no insults, no discussion of avatars, or projection.

!

Moderator Note

Provide a link where I decried your lack of intelligence. Otherwise, stop going off-topic by responding to modnotes

You deleted many of the comments I made last night and your own responses to them. Just telling someone "do not bring up this topic again" is insulting, who the hell do you think you are talking to me in that manner?  I doubt very seriously you'd say something like that to another persons face like that in such a demanding way  without expecting to get the crap kicked out of you, you need to learn to respect before you can expect to eb respected. If you abuse your authority here all you are really doing is proving what a petty, useless impediment to learning and progress you really are. You have no business moderating a science forum, you don't ever respect what a forum is supposed to be. it's not where I agree with you because you have the power to censor or ban me, it is where everyone speaks their mind and shares their own opinions and facts. What you are is a power tripping atheist imposing your own fanatical beliefs on science through censorship. Did I nail it?

One must wonder why it is so pervasive in what we call science today to censor anything suggesting an intelligent design of the universe. The idea has been coupled falsely to organized religion because organized religion teaches a God created the universe,  and this fact used by atheists to disqualify teaching or even mentioning it in public schools in the USA using the separation of church ans state clause of the bill of rights. The problem of course is the only thing that is left being taught is also a religious doctrine, atheism.
In my opinion if we never mention any religious belief  when advocating that the universe is an intelligent arrangement, we have not violated the separation of church and state clause any more than an atheist insisting it isn't. I think what needs to be established in everyone's mind and what will ultimately eventually remove this intentional stumbling block that prevents discussing the most important aspect of science is establishing that atheism IS a religious belief. I am absolutely certain that the intent is to inject into the collective conscious the idea that life is without purpose and therefor moral constraints on human behavior are useless. It opens the door to such things as euthanizing people because they are disabled, killing off entire populations because they are in the way of our version of progress, or "aborting" a 5 year old because he misbehaves, and that is where it is leading, make no mistake about it.

I guess the point is if you're right you never feel the need to stop the other person from expressing his opinion because you know all he will do is help you prove he is wrong if he is. There is no opposing viewpoint in science among it's true contributors that contradicts the idea that the universe is an intelligent arrangement. The reason why it is suppressed was proved last night, because he atheists cannot win the debate if it exists..

Edited by Anonymous Participant

!

Moderator Note

Op can't keep on topic. So I'm going to close this. 

Please do try harder. 

As this isn't closed due to the content you may reopen another thread but start it with showing where Maxwell's equations are wrong. As you stated c is not invariant then they must be wrong. Show it mathematically.