Image Up Loader

Hope I haven't opened up a can of worms here but I did not see any suggestions for an image uploader, so I thought I would make one. I know that there are online places where one can archive upto 10MB of images for posting on the IN but how about an uploader for ones PC docs. and settings? It would be nice to have so to futher define a subject and highlight certain points. Being an amateur Microscopist, Protozoologist and Stream Biologist, among other interests, it would be a help but then again how many like minded individuals are in the membership of this site to make it worthwhile? :)

You can attach bmp, doc, gif, jpe, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, psd, txt & zip docs via Additional Options --> Attach Files --> Manage Attachments below each Reply to Thread when you post. I forget what the limit is, maybe one of the Admins will chime in tomorrow on this.