I like that movie and it's message.
the venus project part:
1. Realizing the declaration of the world's resources as being the common heritage of all Earth's people.
2. Transcending the need for the artificial boundaries that separate people.
3. Outgrowing monetary-based, nationalistic economies with a resource-based world economy.
4. Assisting in stabilizing the world's population through education and voluntary birth control.
5. Reclaiming and restoring the natural environment to the best of our ability.
6. Redesigning our cities, transportation systems, agricultural industries and industrial plants so that they are energy efficient, clean, and able to conveniently serve the needs of all people.
7. Sharing and applying new technologies for the benefit of all nations.
8. Developing and using clean, renewable energy sources.
9. Manufacturing the highest quality products for the benefit of the world's people.
10. Requiring environmental impact studies prior to construction of any mega projects.
11. Encouraging the widest range of creativity and incentive toward constructive endeavor.
12. Outgrowing nationalism, bigotry and prejudice through education.
13. Outgrowing any type of elitism, technical or otherwise.
14. Arriving at methodologies by careful research, rather than random opinions.
15. Enhancing communication in schools so that our language is relevant to the physical conditions of the world.
16. Providing not only the necessities of life, but also offering challenges that stimulate the mind while emphasizing individuality rather than uniformity.
17. Finally, preparing people intellectually and emotionally for the changes and challenges that lie ahead.
I hope it happens.