Time Traveler

zoono

"I apologize for the weaknesses and shortcomings in the English language.
This text has been translated from Persian by Google."

Student:
- I cannot believe in any way that hours later, your efforts will be concluded in time for the trip. That is really unique masterpiece.

Scientist:
- Exactly. I see you've been working on this project for years. However, because of the secrecy of it, I was deprived of much assistance. However, I do it.

- Even though I was the only person who had the details of your work, but still theoretically I cannot understand it. I do not work on your time machine how it works ... (and smiles and continues) However, I know that if I ask it to test moment, I did not answer. However still interested in the paradoxes of time travel for me to be resolved.

- You know, my son, your problem is that your philosophical understanding of this issue is weak. A matter of time, now more than that in terms of experimental and computational understood, is a philosophical concept and supernaturalism. Therefore, the explanation of the processes that occur, even for myself also a problem. However, due to the inability of language to express and explain the truth, what I'm saying is, full of criticism and shortcomings.
The theme is similar to prehistoric humans. Suppose they were watching a spaceship. To express what they had seen, were forced to use words that were available to them. They saw the chariot of the gods were carried by horses of fire and lightning were thrown to them when their anger. Funny descriptions to us and unintelligible.
Here we face the same problem. That is why we are forced to use synonyms.

- For example, I do not understand why we're not seeing the future travelers.
If I were to go back and change some of my past, what impact these changes will have on the present?
If I go two days before and two days stay there, on the second day (same moment that I had when I left), I am faced with what? Another person like myself who wants time to leave?

Scientists moved into his office. The student also went with him.
Everything in the room was quite cluttered and busy, and indicates the special conditions that supposedly happened in the past few days.
Big screen was mounted on one wall and next to it was also a drawing board. There's a lot of graphs and numbers on the board.
Room lights turned scientist and a student asked to sit in the corner. Also sat calmly behind his desk. The peace that only after reaching the target loses humans. Then he began:

- First of all, you must be new and different look to have the time and availability of places. Let the great philosopher, "Ouspensky" get help. You know the world in which we live, multi-dimensional, we help our senses are able to distinguish three of them are directly and one indirectly.
Our own three dimensions (height, width and length) are. But we live in a world of four dimensions.
Now suppose you are in a one-dimensional world. The world, of course, a "line" will be flat. If hypothetically, "point" to consider the real, two creatures live in this world: point and line.

post-121584-0-72499500-1474986601.jpg

The two creatures are able during an axis, which move along the line.
They know only move forward and backward.
Note that these creatures have no knowledge about higher dimensions that move up and down or left and right. These creatures look at each other when the only thing they "point" is. However, the brain can probably recognize the first dimension and between the lines and dots, clean draw.
It was a little bored student was playing with an eraser. The scientist continued:
- Now we move on to a higher dimension. In this world of a "surface" has been formed, more varied creatures live. In this world of surfaces, plus a variety of lines and points are:

post-121584-0-02495700-1474986648.jpg

These creatures can move in two dimensions, length and width. They also do not have any knowledge of the third dimension of height. Other creatures only see the line but are aware that they have a second dimension.

And the three-dimensional world with which we are familiar. Volumes in this world all live and move freely in any direction. These creatures also see each other and just "surface", but is aware that there is also a third dimension. (We see each other in the form of "surface", and it is our brain that creates a feeling of depth and a third dimension).

post-121584-0-15097300-1474986653.jpg

Here scientist came toward the student and with a smile said:

- Know tired of the whole affair, and still do not know what to do with time. So listen carefully. From here the story begins:
We know that all of us know the time to make a change. The factor that causes change in bodies and the universe. Let's go with this definition into their world.
Let's start the one-dimensional world. In this world we had dots and dashes. Suppose the higher universe - that has two dimensions - a two-dimensional object collisions create the universe. You know the one-dimensional creatures, what will be the emotions of this collision?

post-121584-0-83772400-1474986657.jpg

You know that the confluence of a "surface" with a long line, it can give a line.
Consider a "surface" in a long, one-dimensional world we deal with. In this case also deal in place, the new creature is born: a line!
One-dimensional beings, on the surface, which leads to the creation of this new creature, no do not know. Above their "surface" a supernatural being that they cannot even imagine the shape or nature. But they find their existing or new object in the world.

Now imagine a triangle-shaped area they deal with the world. At the same time as their "sectors" or part of it as they will allow that perception. Let me say something. It seems what they will experience will be far more than a one-dimensional object.
A two-dimensional contain traits beyond their senses and includes all phenomena that make up their world. The presence of this one-dimensional object in the universe, can the emergence of a single piece of stone or a perfect being or feeling anger or any other phenomenon interpreted. Because they form the fact that the entire world (with all its phenomena) actually comes from the two-dimensional world with all its phenomena.
But if the triangle began to move what happens? Organisms of interest (for example, a child who was born or morning sun) begins to change or even the changing nature of the state. Becomes large and are transformed (as in the figure, the larger line) ... and for the one-dimensional creatures, this is indeed a new conception of time. In this case I will speak later thoroughly.
Now we will talk about the two-dimensional world:

post-121584-0-72647000-1474986662.jpg

Here, too, spoke of the three-dimensional creatures is due to an incomplete understanding of the two-dimensional world, just part of their nature - in a different way inferior two-dimensional system and understanding to the world - manifested. Here, too, the three-dimensional creatures such as pyramid or cone can be the factor of "time" to be considered.
Two-dimensional creatures, seeing phenomena in our world are variable according to their limited understanding, can be natural phenomena environments - like day and night or plants or wars, earthquakes, etc. - interpreted.

The student who was quite excited to be among the scholar jumped up and said:
- Amazing! Similarly, all the changes you want to see three-dimensional world also assign a four-dimensional factor? ...

And after a moment of reflection - that scientist feel that he needs it - continued:
- ... Oh! So perhaps our own as well as three-dimensional world phenomena, are part of the limited presence of a four-dimensional existence?

The scientist shook his head and said:
- It is. Basically, whatever we see in this world, reflecting limited to a three-dimensional presence - and as "Ouspensky" he says, multidimensional - is. Let me put it this way.
You know the time and place of a gender dimension and are interdependent. When you say "from here to there" while you're referring to places, but in fact when you're talking about.
The time for transition from 'here' to 'there' is required. Also when we say "from today to tomorrow", we talk about the location. Because our idea of ​​"Today to Tomorrow", which refers to changes in the environment and see if the location does not exist, in other words the time is meaningless.
Suppose we change the situation. The unique position of thinking that "from here to there" without delay be over. Means to go even thinking "here to there" is no need to pass the time. However, 'here' and 'there' would lose its meaning, and will come in a single fact. They are one. You're one of the 'here' and the 'there' are. In fact, in a situation where we remove the time, the place itself is removed and we are also the presence of "all the facts at all times, from eternity to eternity" in an absolute being reached. All the facts are on the line. All components are transformed into an organic whole.

The student replied:
- I understand. I understand. But with a lot of headaches!

- Yes. Recognition by analogy possible. But even knowing, not understanding. Maeterlinck says: "Once we understand and apply Fourth dimension will be almost superhuman."
Then the room went to the window and opened it. Cool air into the room that was both some respite. After a few moments he continued:
- Here is an overview of what was told to do. We said that in the world with lower dimensions, beings can only move within the same world and have no understanding of higher dimensions. Therefore, when the higher dimensions collide, unconscious concepts they know it to break down.
Suppose in a world of two-dimensional (surface) circle means the sun. Square and rectangular creatures, objects of the world. Now consider that the world above, a three-dimensional object, such as a cone - containing thinner - with the world on the back of two-dimensional. They will see it only sector that circle - the sun - is. If you move the cones to the two-dimensional world, above the circle gets bigger. So what are these creatures are witnessing the emergence of the sun and it is getting bigger.
Since a three-dimensional object also includes all the features and characteristics of two-dimensional object is - and it also has features far beyond - after hitting a three-dimensional object can exist in a world inferior to whatever the world be interpreted. Attention: "Whatever there is in the world." That is not only objects and beings but also all phenomena and feelings and events also take place.
In addition, it also understand now: Suppose an existing three-dimensional, two-dimensional surface dipped his fingers in it. The five circles appear two-dimensional world that have nothing to do with each other. They believe in the next five objects or phenomena that are different, no connections whatsoever. But in fact have originated from an existing unit. (Remember the famous story of Rumi and people fall here in the darken elephant dragged the body).
Now we're taking a step forward. As I said, the phenomenon of the time there is nothing but withdraw from a multi-dimensional moment to moment. has it.

Asked the student.
- You want to say that, for example, when a cylinder into "three-dimensional world" and the circle (which is like a living organism) creates, in fact, many of the existing potential within the cylindrical been?

- good job. If we accept that the existence of higher dimensions, contains all the features and phenomena of the world is inferior, then this can include all modes and moods of the world's creatures (for example, two-dimensional) as well.
In reality - that in a world in which we live - the existence of higher dimensions, there is no limit. That is unlimited. So with all facilities and existing Council is conceivable. But these states are potentially conscious when light shines on it - given that this consciousness can only turn on three aspects of it - is actually one of the above.
- Nevertheless, our intelligence, there must sweep the four-dimensional time for us to imagine arise. Is not it?
- that's exactly right. In fact, the speed of its movement is clear. It determines the speed of the light. The time of transition from one situation to another, the size of the smallest particles known as photons of passes in nature.
- What you've described, similar to animated films. There, we also have a page on around it, still images and sculptures of different scenarios outlined. When light shines on one single frame, what scenes we see on the screen is a living being.
- Yes, and the Human Being with regard to the mechanism, such a system design to life out of a bar, time to pull out. However, a key difference. Our next film strips the concept of time and its three stems, so is infinite. That is the long and the "possible scenarios".
In this way, attention now:

post-121584-0-52198000-1474986667.jpg

Can universal truth, (the existence of a "multi-dimensional" to) just along the strings imagine.
Note that the language and expression to describe a four-dimensional existence stammerer and as I said at the beginning, in such a situation we know we have the concepts that will be definitely has a lot of defects. But it can still give a good impression.
This field contains all the possible scenarios and situations are Existence. This means that whatever imaginable. But none of these scenarios are not actual. But images on video tape box. Only when the three-dimensional images to make them look real and tangible (like cylinders that only when the two-dimensional world - the surfaces - tangent will be real and tangible). Consider now that we have a slice of the cylinders. Page on the site of the crash, three-dimensional world makes:

post-121584-0-63794000-1474986672.jpg

When the plate moves, at any moment only one of the scenarios imaginable, for humanizing it. For example, in one moment the person is sitting in the room (a) in the next state, the feeling of thirst (b) in the next state decides to drink water © be abandoned in the next state (d) in the subsequent status else does (e).
We see that consciousness goes from one situation to another, and one of the possible scenarios makes people realize. Conditions that have been pre-image and are now selectable and fulfillment. What we now see and feel his presence, only a limited three-dimensional and limited sense in which we all - the existence of four or "multidimensional" - sees.
The student said while rubbing his eyes:
- After all of what we see and we live with it, somehow unreal and believe us?
- Something so much!

- With this interpretation, then why all of us have the same conception of the world and the universe? For example, why us all these bottles when we look, we see it the same way? Why do we imagine events in the same form?

- All what we see and feel (of course, all through our senses we find a few urban wetland), through its multi-dimensional reflection on the mirror of the mind is palpable. Because our minds are limited to three dimensions - according to what was said - able to understand all existence (in a cloth and place) is not. That is why it passes through the filter and gives to us.
There are two types of mind: a "universal mind" and the other "individual mind".
What the "General" we picked And the whole world with all its phenomena and also our own material as well, Through the "universal mind" comes to us (and indeed it is a multidimensional reflection on the "universal mind" is that we're part of it).

But there is also a direct relationship between the individual mind with "universal mind" is. All personal feelings and desires and our desires will directly affect the mind of the individual.
Let me tell you something. Wishes and fantasies of our will and our imagination, are all are multi-dimensional nature (just like the existence of which I described) and only when pass filter individual mind, are manifested in the physical world. And since the "universal mind" and "individual mind" directly influence each other, whatever his former life, the latter also appears.

The student replied:
- Now what is the task of time travel? Why do not we see travelers from the future? When you travel with your comments, we may go to Which? That which has already occurred? In this case (if you go back a few years ago), we are placed next to our past ...

- Wait son. One by one! Here again your attention to the concept of "infinite" draw.
We said that the world we are after light consciousness on a "multi-dimensional" and circumvention mind finds identity
We also said that it is multi-dimensional with an infinite range.
Thus the existence of any field possible, a situation of "new" (not the same previous condition) occurs.
Suppose now you throw a coin into the air. If an hour later in the same condition as the coin toss, you created a new situation. Even if the coin with the same spin state before falling to the same place, but things have changed. The world is changing at such an hour. Coins in the same coin, but even posture has changed its molecules. When you go back in time, right to the same situation that occurred previously, but this is not the same situation. Let me give you a practical example:

You'll visit five years ago. Where you have to attend. From then to your current (who had traveled back in time), "me 1" and say that with his capabilities to meet you, "me 2" say.
"me 2" Surprisingly, he finds someone quite like him! He is real. "me 2" comes to you and speaks to you. You tell him the future of their travel time. You'll be friends and certainly very close each other to find and spend some time together. All of these events occur, "but not in your past" But in the past that the time and the place has been created! Your consciousness has created this past quite like the one that occurred at the same time and not exactly the same.
In fact, right from the moment you appear to be in the past, the past becomes a new creation And to keep the memory of your most circumstances and the "universal mind" has been recorded and permanently reserved, the element of "me 1" adds to previous elements.
You should note that the past cannot affect the future that you come out of it. Your presence there may disrupt everything. All the talk about you. Knowledge makes you surprise everyone (of course you'll be the biggest surprise!) May occur chaos. You may "Me 2" to destroy.
May have unpredictable consequences for the whole of humanity is wiped from the earth ... but all of the history that is not related to the present.
When you return again to the present, everything is in place. Nothing has changed, because no one, never be the past to the present is concerned, change. What you change, a new understanding of the universe that has been created by your mind. It picked up a copy of the original than the total registered in mind.

- So what about those of "the future" to "present" What is travel?, why we do not see them?.

- Light consciousness only "present" (where the "individual mind" allows) shines. They still are not actual. With the Word of material, they do not yet exist.

- Is another question. You said that when we are "past tense" trip, we actually have a copy of what occurred at the same time we travel And of course, in the past, the whole world with all the people and events and other components are present and all those people must have felt real to themselves. How do I know I'm right now or just have not made the trip to another person?

- Apparently there is no way to distinguish between the two. But the principle of "me 1" and "Me 2" is different. "me 1" has an element called will. He can decide between an infinite number of possible ways (which was already talk of them) to choose one. But he is also partly captured algebra. Constraints due to the impact of environmental factors particular to push him. However, he is able to choose. But "me 2" lacks such a feature. Although it cannot be detected on the surface. Because she is in fact a way that once already by "me 1" traveled. However, "my first" fundamental differences "me 2". He is aware of his own existence. But "my two" no knowledge of its own. Only one version of you is aware of himself And it is ourself version.

Here scientist looked at his watch and said:
- OK. It's time to start testing. I need from you.
- But teachers still have questions.
- I know. But let's talk about them when I returned. I will answer many of your questions and return to them at the start of the experiment will answer.
- But what if you're wrong in your calculations?
- Anything is possible. Everything. However, for all that comes to me, I am ready.
And the student was removed. The student could not be separated from his master, with sadness:
- Then at least say something to my heart is you're hoping to meet again.
The scientist said.
- Remember the

"time and space, are both deceive our minds and Time Machine, bypassing the mind is tricked "

Hope to meet.

By RAMIN ZAFARAZIZI.

post-121584-0-72499500-1474986601.jpg

post-121584-0-02495700-1474986648.jpg

post-121584-0-15097300-1474986653.jpg

post-121584-0-83772400-1474986657.jpg

post-121584-0-72647000-1474986662.jpg

post-121584-0-52198000-1474986667.jpg

post-121584-0-63794000-1474986672.jpg

You are right in observing that a one dimensional being might have more difficulty in conceiving of more dimensions than, say, a two dimensional being.

This would be because a 2D being has two dimensions to compare.

The obvious conclusion from this, since we only know of one single time dimension, is that we are in the same position in respect of time.

We could also be in the same position in another way since if there were two (or more) beings in the one dimensional world they would be unable to pass each other, but two dimensional beings could do so easily since they could use the extra dimension to go around each other.

So we could also be in the same position in respect of travel in time.

But this is all speculation so I expect the moderators will move this thread to the speculations section where it belongs.