Question and Theory on Teleportation using Quantum Mechanics

Soulnite

Now, I am only fourteen year old 8th grade student. However I was watching the The World of Quantum - Full Documentary HD 2014 on YouTube.com, and I got to 38.42 min. and wondered if the Quantum Entanglement or also referred to as "Spooky action" that is used to teleport a photon, could be used to teleport a electron? And then a after successful test would that electron still be negative? Because one of Isaac Newton's laws of physics state that "Every action has a equal and opposite reaction." Therefor would the electron still be negative or even a electron anymore?

Please correct me if I am wrong using the "Reply" option or my email/gmail: email address removed

Link to video I watched: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBrsWPCp_rs

Teleportation refers to sending the information about the state of the particle, such as its spin orientation (or polarization, for a photon) not the particle itself. So if you teleported an electron, you would still have an electron, but whatever you knew about its state would be erased for yours, and would now belong to the electron (an electron you already had) at the destination.

• 4 weeks later...
I think it only applies to entangled particles. It is analogous to the following situation.
A married hetero sexual couple are known to be arriving on separate airplane flights. In the absence of prior communication, the probability of the first arrival being a man is 1/2.
If the first to arrive is a man, the distant spouse is immediately known to be a woman.
The above analogy does not seem strange & the quantum version with entangled quantum particles might not be strange either. There are hidden variables explanations which make the situations not so strange.
The problem with quantum particles is that there is reason to believe that certain properties are in some limbo state until the the particle has an effect at the classical level.
The above is a dumbed down explanation of the quantum situation. If some one here is interested in a better (& perhaps somewhat confusing) explanation, I suggest using google searches or obtaining a book on Quantum Theory.

I forgot to mention that information, not a particle, is teleported.

I think it only applies to entangled particles. It is analogous to the following situation.
A married hetero sexual couple are known to be arriving on separate airplane flights. In the absence of prior communication, the probability of the first arrival being a man is 1/2.
If the first to arrive is a man, the distant spouse is immediately known to be a woman.
The above analogy does not seem strange & the quantum version with entangled quantum particles might not be strange either. There are hidden variables explanations which make the situations not so strange.
The problem with quantum particles is that there is reason to believe that certain properties are in some limbo state until the the particle has an effect at the classical level.
The above is a dumbed down explanation of the quantum situation. If some one here is interested in a better (& perhaps somewhat confusing) explanation, I suggest using google searches or obtaining a book on Quantum Theory.

I forgot to mention that information, not a particle, is teleported.

The main difference is that in a quantum system, the gender of the person is not fixed prior to the measurement. You can't say that the passenger was a man during the flight — only at arrival. There are no local hidden variables.