Possibilities and Challenges of Space and Mankind?

Policy governance in space is a big issue right now. How do we use space peacefully, to the benefit of all Earth? If you're a sovereign nation, do you own the air space above you past where your planes can fly?

If you're a poor African nation that just happens to be on the equator where all the rich nations are parking their geosynchronous satellites, should you have a say in who is doing what above you?

Space debris is also a problem. Each bit of debris that collides with other bits in orbit creates more debris. We're trying to reduce the possibility of creating more with new protocols, but what should we do with the debris that's already out there? Who is responsible if debris destroys someone's technology?

If I were you, I'd also include a bit about how we're the only species capable of leaving the planet to colonize elsewhere. We're also capable of bringing other species with us. Earth will be destroyed eventually when our sun burns through its hydrogen, and we only know of this one place that holds life in such diversity. I think it's important that we spread some seeds throughout our galaxy.