research qustion and problem statment

nazzal

Hello people..

My teacher at research methods class ask ys to write our problem statment and the research qustion

I wanna show you my worke to give me your opinion,

----------------------------------------

The impact of the new electronic programs on employee performance at Arab American University

The executive management at Arab American University- Jenin (AAUJ) decided to increase using the technology and new electronic programs such as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) in an effort to enhance administrative employee performance, who used this software program and improve quality, efficiency and data security.

The massive development of the university infrastructure, in addition to creasing the number of students and new hiring lead the decision makers at AAUJ to apply the new tools of technology to develop and improve the routine and classic work.

This study will examine the problem by using survey questions and interview the administrative employees who working and using the ERP as Purchase procurement department (PPD), Financial department(FID) , Where house department (WHD) and administrative affairs department (AAD).

We will ask 50 employee from 260 administrative employees at AAUJ.

We will expect the result of this study:

Saving time and money.

Managers can make decision faster with fewer errors.

Data become visible across the departments deal with.

Easy to access and follow.

The matching purchase order with inventory and costing.

---------------------

As a general comment, if the report is supposed to be in English I would highly advise to have someone proof-read it for proper grammar and spelling.

With regards to the content, within the first or second paragraph you should explicitly state why the study is being conducted. Do not just be descriptive, rather highlight the importance and potential impact within the first or second paragraph. On the same note also state explicitly what elements you are looking at (i.e. the research question). This, again, is crucial to highlight the impact of the study.

You are currently just writing that you are conducting interviews and somehow the results will improve decision-making (among other things).Instead you should state what your questionnaires are aimed at and how the resulting answers can provide or lead to he desired results. Specifically for your class I assume that you are supposed to be much more explicit in highlighting what it is you want to find out, the way you want to get this answers and probably also detail the impact (though the letter is sometimes overlooked in basic classes).