What happens if you jump inside a vacuum chamber?

Myuncle

I was watching this clip for the first time (Brian Cox visits the world's biggest vacuum chamber), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E43-CfukEgs. I was wondering what would happen if you go inside the chamber with a space suit and try to jump: would you jump higher because of less air resistance?

That sucker's pretty big...

Agree with acme, an almost negligible gain from no air resistance, and you still have the extra weight and bulk of the suit to overcome

Yes that's a big chamber. It would be interesting to see how humans would move inside. Unfortunately there are no footages. The only clip I saw it is a spacesuit test in 1965, the spacesuit starts leaking, the man survives, but look at the way he falls at 1:43, he's almost floating, not too much, but I've never seen someone falling like that. Clip:

Yes that's a big chamber. It would be interesting to see how humans would move inside. Unfortunately there are no footages. The only clip I saw it is a spacesuit test in 1965, the spacesuit starts leaking, the man survives, but look at the way he falls at 1:43, he's almost floating, not too much, but I've never seen someone falling like that. Clip:

The suit is pressurized and so makes bending/joint movements stiff. Then too, the guy is falling over a bar and the suit is connected to hoses.