Behind or ahead of the Times

BehindtheTimes

Hello,

My good friend Bulla once tried to post on this scientific forum and was laughed off. I understand completely. The wise are often misunderstood. As was his temper, he didn't allow mere mortals to question him, and of course this caused friction. Nonetheless, no one living now who is of any stature, in any scientific capability, can contest my good friend Bulla when it comes to the answers which science seeks. Science is thousands of years behind, or rather ahead, when it comes to its knowledge of our wonderful universe. The true knowledge of our universe is held in the past, and somehow it has been lost, and where it stands today, science is trying to relearn what has always been, already there. I am going to leave you with first an article, and then the evidence for it, that has long been discovered and visited by those within our small circle. And although science will try, they will fail in what they seek in this article. They don't have the blueprint, which has been hidden in plain sight, but only a keen eye can detect it. Now your universities, as prestigious as they might be in their attempt to educate you on the universe, are also thousands of years behind, or ahead. If you cannot understand the information it is because you don't have the knowledge to understand it. But perhaps someone with knowledge beyond the knowledge will get a grip of it. This will be my only post. Good Luck in your quest for futility. Perhaps if only one understands, I will see them on the other side. Dig intensely at the knowledge, You have never witnessed this in your entire life. And neither has science. Everything you know that science has taught you is absolutely 100% incorrect. Now when i say dig, you really must dig, as his site is not formatted correctly. A man with no formal education who cannot spell all to well, yet holds all the answers. Simply Outstanding.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/565315/Scientists-at-Large-Hadron-Collider-hope-to-make-contact-with-PARALLEL-UNIVERSE-in-days

link removed

Edited by swansont

!

Moderator Note

We don't allow you to make posts to advertise a blog, and we're a discussion forum, so there's not much point of discussion when you proclaim you are only making one post.

People are free to discuss the article in a new thread, if they choose. But not in one that violates the spirit and letter of the forum rules at the outset.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.