Try to reproduce a diagram

yma16

https://books.google.com/books?id=Y8nl4GFx1uIC&pg=PA5&lpg=PA5&dq=a+reduced+mathematical+model+of+the+acute&source=bl&ots=cCcTGLBb49&sig=NJRP0-rd49BJUcGVAAt1SJoTHIw&hl=en&sa=X&ei=4ZoRVerGMsHjoASq8IGoCA&ved=0CFcQ6AEwCA#v=onepage&q=a%20reduced%20mathematical%20model%20of%20the%20acute&f=false

The above is the book. The picture is Figure 11 on page 27., which I try to reproduce.

The ODE is (2.9)-(2.11) on page 24.

The vertical coordinate is marked P0. But in order to solve the ODE systems, I have to set the initial value of P(t), especially I have to use numerical method to solve it . Usually, we set P[0]. But P0 (same as P[0]) depends on Kpg. That means I cannot set it, since it is based on Kpg. Then how could I solve ODE without setting P[0]?

Thank you very much.

post-74263-0-19416800-1427569479_thumb.jpg

Well you are asking about a set of four simultaneous equations.

The set are shown in the upper part of my attachment, could you not have done this?

You cannot fully solve ODEs without boudnary conditions.

It would seem that the next few equations specify these boundary conditions, as shown on the next page, at the bottom of my attachment.

However there would be a great deal of reading for anyone to become familiar with these equations, you need to flesh out your post in order to hold, a sensible discussion.

What do the symbols stand for?

Edited by studiot

• 2 weeks later...