my personal thoughts about " this statement is false"

yahya515

this statement is not capable to determine its truth value, if it is false then its true, if it is true then its false, I imagine it as sitting in in front of a mirror , saying " I am Yahya" , and the mirror replies "I am not Yahya", so truth value can be taken individually, i.e whether you consider yourself is true and the mirror is lying or there is some exact problem , that it always gives the negation of reality , or the mirror is true and somehow you are mistaken in saying the phrase.
however if you did not make any mistakes in saying the phrase, then the statement " I am yahya" is always true , we take it from a single direction, and neglecting what it is image in the mirror.
suppose we would like to the determine the truth value of this phrase " this statement is false", we just put in between parentheses ( ), in between there is our phrase , if we think about it as false, then the thing between parentheses is always false, we do not care about it , so it is not a statement, the statement refers to the word , "this ", which is not logical , imagine the statement is , "I am false" here the phrase itself made the decision of determining its truth value, it will directly be false, also "I am the statement which is false"however the word "this", makes the decision of making it true or false is up to the reader of this phrase, so the phrase says it is up to you I am meaningless , if you decide I am true then I am true , If you decide I am false then I am false , so it is not a statement , so this phrase has two possible truth values, if it is false , then thing between parentheses is always false , the negation of it is true, what is negation of " this statement is false "? it is " this statement is true" so this last statement is true and we stop there, however if the original statement is true , then the thing between parentheses is always true, its negation is false , which is this statement " this statement is true"

Edited by yahya515