Nothing better to do: The CarlSagan story

CarlSagan

!

Moderator Note

CarlSagan,

Please be more mindful of our rules on civility. Unless you have something constructive to say regarding the OP, your commentary - which reads rather more like gloating than what I've read of MomentTheory - is not particularly warranted. As well, it would be preferred if you could keep any drama from other sites on those sites and not drag it into here, as it simply isn't relevant.

This is a discussion forum. Try to keep that in mind if you choose to participate here in the future.

Do not respond to this note in this thread. PM staff or report this post if you have any problems with it.

Edit: I did realise my mistake with the name and fixed it, apparently after you saw this post. I have also hidden your OT response to this. I have to say, going out of your way to find someone on an anonymous forum and then registering an account for the sole purpose increasing the number of platforms on which you can mock them really speaks volumes.

Edit 2: I am moving this tangent to the trash.

Edited by hypervalent_iodine
Corrected small error

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.