Falling in love with Physics

AndresKiani

Man taking this Physics class.. I'm just loving every intricacy. There is a beauty I seen in it like no other comparable , when I'm learning Kinematics for the first time and I realize how I can describe motion mathematically, or the fashion in which the concepts of physics interpret the universe for the way she is as abstract as she is in an patternistic, simple, and proportional manner. I love how we take impossibly complex problems and solve them by breaking them down into simple kinematics.

I'm definitely in the right science. The discipline of physics is so magnificently beautiful.

I love how we take impossibly complex problems and solve them by breaking them down into simple kinematics.

You should always remember that our simplifications are models or idealisations.

As such they have limits of applicability, so always be aware of the conditions of applicability of your model.