Screen Resin

HRS

After six months of having a screen protector, it fell off. Two days later, my phone fell off a table and hits the floor and now has star-like crack. Well more like half of one. It's on the side of my screen. Replacing my phone is not possible as it is not under warranty (my foresight is lacking), repairing it costs just as much of the phone itself apparently for my model, I decided to get screen crack filling resin and a new phone protector.

However, most of the cracks do no go down to the touch sensor, and are only hairline cracks. They did not occur where I type or would minimally use the screen. Could I use a watch chip/scratch resin to fix the smaller cracks to prevent them from spreading, added with the screen protector? Or are there any other agents which could fulfill this task. I am aware that the screen requires the touch capacitive sensors. The largest part of the crack though is on the glass, but just off the screen on the .1 inch border.

Got to be worth a try. Good luck - will be interested to see if it works - let us know how you get on please if you attempt a repair and let us know what product you use. Cheers. :)

I'd also be interested to see before and after pics of the phone before and after the repair attempt.