The Resonance Principle

Jacob G

Velocity, wavelength, temperature define a particle's commonality or uniqueness. I see this as something fully explained in something I found called "The Resonance Principle. link removed

The scientist worked with a very creative artist and made a Five Part Animated Musical Video Book that expresses a very logical principle. After seeing it, I think you'll understand that every particle can be coalesced into an atomic structure for the sake of creating a usable material. If the particle moves at just the right speed, the movie shows how a single particle by its speed, temperature and wavelength can be unique, a photon, quark, graviton, neutron (speciallly unique and the key to magnetism) , or a proton, electron, et al. The principle explains all particles as existing in a spectrum. I think you would find watching it enligtning as enjoyable. And DO put on your headphone

!

Moderator Note

Not news and something that belongs in the speculations section, so it has been moved there.

Further, the rules state that the discussion must be able to proceed without going to links or looking at videos. (Advertising someone's site by providing links is also a violation.) Perhaps you could summarize the concept there? Keeping in mind that what we're looking for is testable predictions, evidence and/or other ways of falsifiability, as per the speculations rules.

Also "Atomic structure science and particle physics have remained bogged down till now." (from the site) is so full of wrong.