Europe freshman uni issue

energypassion97

Hello everyone,

I am currently searching for a bachelor degree in mechanical engineering in Europe, taught in english, and I need this uni to have freshman courses first since I am an AP(Advanced Placement) student and am required to take freshman before beginning my Bachelor's. I went to QS world mechanical eng uni ranking, excluding the UK, I found only 3 uni in Europe that teaches in english(top 150). Unfortunately, none of themhas freshman. I am seeking your generous help as I am left with no possibilities that meet my requirements..
Thank you very much.

Great site, thanks!

Trinity uni of Dublin is the first uni of Ireland, which comes in the 151-200 place according to QS world ranking by subjects.(mech eng in my case). Do you still think I should take Ireland in consideration?

Thanks

Do you still think I should take Ireland in consideration?

It depends some Americans go to Ireland because the fees are lower than going to university in America. Most of the people in Ireland can speak the Americanized form of English.

Edited by fiveworlds