structure of space for explanation of quantum entanglement

wlad

Posted as comment in the Rossi's blog Journal of Nuclear Physics:

url deleted

• Wladimir Guglinski
    url deleted

How does the quantum entanglement works?

I used do not believe in the existence of the quantum entanglement. In my book Quantum Ring Theory, by considering my model of the photon, I had proposed a new interpretation for the Alain Aspect experiment, without the need of considering the entanglement.

But a new experiment published in the journal Nature does not allow any doubt on its existence:
    Quantum imaging with undetected photons
    http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v512/n7515/full/nature13586.html

The experiment was made under the lead of Gabriela Barreto Lemos, a Brazilian physicist.

So, the entanglement exists, and we have to try to understand what is physical mechanism underlying its occurrence.

It is obvious that, for the understanding of such physical mechanism, we need to try to understand the entanglement by considering a physical structure of the aether.

Another experiment which is dealing with the structure of the aether is being made in the Fermilab:
    http://astro.fnal.gov/projects/OtherInitiatives/holometer_project.html

The structure of the aether is proposed in Quantum Ring Theory.
    But the best aspect of the structure of the aether proposed in QRT is the fact that such structure is connected to the structures of the electron, the proton, the neutrino, the photon, and the nucleus.

Therefore, the structure of the aether proposed in QRT is not a lonely theory, actually it is a theory connected to structures of the elementary stable particles of the universe, and this is the best aspect of the theory.

According to the photon model of QRT, the photon is composed by a particle and its antiparticle moving in helical trajectory.

In the experiment made by Gabriela, when the photon is broken in two parts, the particle takes a direction, and the antiparticle takes another direction.

However, in the instant when the photon is broken, the lonely particle captures a new antiparticle from the aether, and the antiparticle also captures a new particle, in order that two twins photons A and B are formed.

The question is: how does occur the entanglement between the twins photons A and B?

In the paper Aether Structure for unification between gravity and electromagnetism, submitted for publication in the Journal of Nuclear Physics, it is proposed that a string of gravitons (of the elementary particles as the electron and the proton) captures magnetons in the perimeter of the universe (the most far away limit of the universe), as we see in the Figure 2.5 of the paper, ahead:

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Image:FIGURE_2.5%3D_flux_of_magnetons_within_string_of_gravitons.png

The question now is to discover how the gravity strings of the photon A gets entanglement with the gravity strings of the photon B in the experiment made by Gabriela.

In another words:
    What are the laws of Physics underlying the entanglement via the structure of the aether?

It’s an exciting chalenge.

Dear Joe

when my paper will be published in the Journal of Nuclear Physics, I would like to talk about the question with you, here in the Comments of the JoNP.

regards
    wlad

Email sent to Dr. Gabriela:

To: deleted
    Subject: a structure of space for explaining the ENTANGLEMENT
    Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 08:13:07 -0300

Dear Dr. Gabriela Barreto Lemos

I think it would be of interest to repeat your experiment by changing the angles of incidence of the two twins photons when they hit the two detectors (by putting the two detectors with several different angles one regarding the other, in order to verify how the relative different angles between the two detectors can influence in the formation of the image produced by the entanglement).

I hope by this way we may try to understand the physical laws that rule the entanglement.

The reason why I suppose it is explained in the comment of mine published in the Rossi’s blog Journal of Nuclear Physics:
    url deleted

Thanks to your attention
    Wladimir Guglinski

Edited by imatfaal