Substances or whatever to kill love for her?

Mendoza

I have 3rd unhappy love and it makes me unable to love, I would say such medication to kill romantic love for desired one is crucial for our society.

For ex: guy falls in love with young, rich woman but can have her no matter what, so instead kiling himself or waiting aprox 4 years in pain for love to go away, he takes pills and lives happy, productive life. I heard that SSRI medication can help, but I want treatment that gives as less side effects as possible. Even if its possible just turns off felling of love. I'm realy smart teen, becouse i'm developing software, studying well but loves just is to hard for me, I can't bear it. Another thing is then I fall in love, I fall with wrong one who are rude, selfish, egocentric and so on.

Maybe this medication would help to choose partner more rationaly, woman who are more carrying and loving.

All your help will be appreciated! Thank you!

If you are still a teen, your medicine is called time. It hurts, and it takes longer than you like, but you will get over it. To speed things up, you might consider traveling, or otherwise changing your environment so that you are not reminded of your lost love. Also, trying and failing is a good method to get over a girl. Try to approach her, and if she doesn't want you, at least you can stop thinking "maybe...".

The medicine to choose your potential partners more rationally is called life-experience. Again, you will learn that eventually. You're not even 20. You are supposed to be a bit stupid about it at that age (no insult meant - just a joke with some truth in it).

The best medicine against falling in love altogether is called "working in the off-shore business". Not many women there.

For the large majority of people, no medicine is needed for an impossible love or a broken heart. I think that medicine is only given if you suffer from a mental disorder. In that case, seeing a doctor is highly recommended. This forum is NOT a place for medical advice.

Think of love as a forge that helps to form and develop your relationships. The goal is to find out how love can be more easily assimilated into your life, and how it can help you find someone who shares that love. If you don't keep it going, if you don't keep the fires stoked, you won't stand a chance of getting the right balance.

As CaptainPanic mentioned, it hurts, and it's hard to see now why it's worth the pain.

But it is.