Is it possible to use Quantum entanglement to study beyond event horizon?

kkragam

I have a doubt/question/idea what ever it may be some thing like this

Theoretically is it possible if we place one of twin electrons(Quantum entanglement)into event horizon of Black hole and observe the second one on earth, so that what is happening in Black holes? i.e how electron's inside event horizon have physical properties such as position, momentum, spin, polarisation, etc are correlated with first one on earth?

You cannot transmit information using entangled particles, even without a black hole in the way. Thus I don't see how you be able to extract any information from beyond an event horizon.

Something else you may like to look up is the notion of a firewall.

Entanglement doesn't work the way you're implying it would be used. Measuring the state of one particle tells you the state of the other. It does not work like a probe. If you interact with one particle you destroy the entanglement (decoherence)

How about "pair production" and the "information hologram?" I guess, if true, that "information" is only accountable to the universe?

* This probably should have gone under a different topic... sorry

Edited by Sharapovaphan

• 2 weeks later...

We know that there is something spooky (Einstein) happening since the the quantum state of one entangled particle is immediately "known" by the other so as we can know with certainty the spin of both particles by knowing just one, no matter the distance. Teams in Israel have even entangled particles that didn't exist at the same time.

Regrettably, all we can glean thusly is the spin. The particles themselves cannot transmit or communicate information about their surroundings, nor is there any (known) way to extract any such information.

Still...a very creative approach to thinking about the problem of observing and learning about black holes!