What's the best automatic UI developer?

Popcorn Sutton

Not to be a smart ass, but have you Googled it? https://wiki.python.org/moin/GuiProgramming

Python has a lot of different GUIs available to with it, from tk built in, to the nice looking wxPython, all the way to supporting web frameworks as AtomicMaster said. I have used all these and others at various times depending on the application needs.

I agree. My problem is that I need to use my time efficiently, so I'd prefer to use a web platform on our dedicated servers.

This business could be running MUCH smoother than it is right now. We are swamped with calls all day and it's easy to get backed up because of how many websites we need to search.

Edited by Popcorn Sutton

So i do things like design and build systems and write code and also break stuff a lot. If it's not super secret, do you mind describing what you are trying to do or rather doing, and we can work some sort of a straight(ish) forward solution from that?