4 replies to this topic

#1 PureGenius

PureGenius

Baryon

• Senior Members
  • 195 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:53 PM

Dual Universe theory = on u tube channel = dadiojames007 I believe my theory is sound and provable ...

Edited by PureGenius, 26 April 2013 - 12:00 AM.

#2 ACG52

ACG52

Organism

• Senior Members
  • 1,274 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:58 PM

doh.gif

Its the way nature is!

If you dont like it, go somewhere else....
To another universe, where the rules are simpler
Philosophically more pleasing, more psychologically easy
Prof Richard Feynman (1979) .....

Das ist nicht nur nicht richtig, es ist nicht einmal falsch!" 

#3 ajb

ajb

Physics Expert

• Resident Experts
  • 6,793 posts
  • LocationWarsaw, Poland

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:16 AM

If you want to start a discussion of your ideas here, then it is best to present them here.
"In physics you don't have to go around making trouble for yourself - nature does it for you" Frank Wilczek.

Mathematical Ramblings.

#4 PureGenius

PureGenius

Baryon

• Senior Members
  • 195 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 29 April 2013 - 06:18 AM

I will in the future refrain from expounding upon my theory until such time as penalization is removed from the equation I can understand the need to keep crazy theories from populating this forum though my theory is radical I have put a large amount of thought into it. Let me put out this way if all things in nature are cyclical wouldn't it also make sense that the universe is also cyclical in in its motions.My theory accounts for this also I have dozens of examples of why my theory explains more than the current model used today. Moderators let me know if that would be ok ?

Edited by PureGenius, 29 April 2013 - 06:20 AM.

#5 ajb

ajb

Physics Expert

• Resident Experts
  • 6,793 posts
  • LocationWarsaw, Poland

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:24 AM

My theory accounts for this also I have dozens of examples of why my theory explains more than the current model used today.

I think that if you want this thread to continue then you should tell us something of your theory, otherwise what is there is discuss?

That said, if you really have such a theory then write it up and submit it to a journal. That way it will get peer-reviwed by experts in the field.

Edited by ajb, 29 April 2013 - 07:25 AM.

"In physics you don't have to go around making trouble for yourself - nature does it for you" Frank Wilczek.

Mathematical Ramblings.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users