FunMoods any idea how to remove?

vanvan

I need help in removing FunMoods toolbar from my browser. I installed it but now I want to get rid of it and I have no idea how to do that. I tried several ways, but in vain. If you can help me I ll appreciate it! Thanks!

Use Google :)

No, seriously... use Google. Type [remove funmoods toolbar], and if the first couple of hits are not working, add your operating system (win xp? windows 7?) and also which browser you're using.

Also, never install any toolbars. They're all rubbish.

Download and install Revo Uninstaller > Start Revo > Select Funmoods > Uninstall (Top) > Yes > Advanced Uninstall mode > Next > Yes to uninstall > Next > Select and delete ALL registry entries it finds > Finish. You then may have to reset your homepage to the one you want. If you tell me your browser I'll tell how to do that.

Note: After running its uninstall program Funmmods will try to connect to the internet...just click the browser off and let Revo continue.

Edited by StringJunky

You are just great! This is exactly what I did. I typed remove FunMoods toolbar in google and there were so many results like this one (url removed). It seems that other people also have the same problem with this toolbar. Anyway, I didn`t know what is this Revo so I downloaded (name removed) and I run it and cleaned my PC with it. Also, I removed the toolbar from the options menu in my browser. I have no Funmoods toolbar now and I`m really thankful!

Edited by CaptainPanic

!

Moderator Note

vanvan,
Everyone can Google for themselves. No need to link to your own blog which contains commercial links. Next time you do that, you'll be banned as a spammer.
StringJunky has been around long enough that I think he really posted with good intentions. Your post however seemed dodgy enough. If you just found that program you liked through Google, then I am sure that everyone else can find it too.

We have rules on this forum. Please check them before posting again.