Bubble Universe, and Black Holes

Pincho Paxton

For many years I have been posting my Bubble Theory or Black Hole Theory On the internet. I started my theory on bubbles in 2004. I also posted that I can't do maths. This starts debates on my theory being a waste of time. But I feel that I have predicted so many things now that I should be taken at least a bit seriously. Afterall, my Bubble Theory is a Theory Of Everything.. with no maths.

I know that I am in for some flak, I am used to flak. This is the real Theory Of Everything...

First.. the Aether exists. I have altered its physical attributes so that it doesn't show up in failed experiments.

Second.. Gravity is a push from outside the Earth, a bump between Aether particles.. very small.

Third... Atoms are holes in the Aether.

Fourth... Magnetism is the release of pressure from Gravity pushing into those holes. opposed pressure.. a bubble.

Fifth.. The Aether uses negative mass in its construction. It is 50% positive mass, and 50% negative mass. This means that in a relaxed state it equals zero. In a negative mass state it is a hole, and the hole gets filled by more Aether.. this hides it under a false mass attribute which also equals zero. This is also Gravity. The filling of negative Aether is the filling of our atoms with Aether, the atoms are negative mass holes. The holes fill with Aether, the Aether travels to the next holes in the atoms, and finally the Aether travels into the Earth. When combining all of these results with the outflow of Magnetism, the Aether through our body is hidden inside pressure equality. But the extra pressure towards the Earth remains. So on the moon, two weights will fall to the moon at the same speed, because only the moon pressure is part of the result.

Sixth... My theory eliminates the Big Bang, and replaces it with an Aether bump. Aether can bump Aether even if it is zero.. flat lining. The bump is how the Aether is propagated. It's neighbor bumps it, but the Aether does not have its own propulsion. Newtons Cradle style. The Aether is therefore bumped into holes, and the holes are in atoms. This creates the bending space time illusion. A flow into the Earth, is the same as a dip towards the Earth.

Seventh... so a Galaxy can form anywhere that there is enough Aether to cause a big enough bump. The Aether will then be folded into negative mass, and more Aether will fall on top of it. The Black hole at the centre of a galaxy. The Aether will then need a way out of the hole, the opposite force to Gravity... Magnetism. This will create a huge bubble around the Galaxy.. the Flattened Beach Ball. More bubbles will come from the Black hole.. already discovered. finally the new Voyager Bubbles which I predicted in 2004.

Finally, my theory makes many new predictions.

That a flow is required into the sun to power it, and the flow causes the Mercury orbit to fluctuate, and moves its magnetic field away from the centre.

That the Big Bang never happened, but was in fact just pressure variations in the Aether.

That the Universe expands because the bubbles around Galaxies are a repellent magnetic force. But should you have the inertia to break through them you can get through them.

Anti-Matter is just pressure holes in the Aether. And matter is the pressure release.

So, the last word. I predicted bubbles in 2004, because I was testing a push Gravity idea that I was working on. I continued to work on the theory for 7 years, and cleaned it up a lot. And during that time predicted more bubbles, and their locations. I explained why they were there, and used Galaxy Maps to figure out where other bubbles were. I posted lots of pretty pictures all over the net with no maths to back anything up, but realising that the direction of Gravity is never worked on in G anyway, so the maths stays the same. With maths staying the same, I had just altered the physical direction of Gravity. But now that Gravity was moving towards the centre of atoms, I found that I could understand Quantum Physics better.. and could just use physics. Put the Aether in the 2 slit experiment, and it is fine.

So.. I like to post pictures. Here's a picture of the Galaxy...

Galaxy.jpg

And here's an example of how Aether works...

PlasmaBalloons2.jpg

And you can compare that to an igloo...

Igloo.jpg

Edited by Pincho Paxton

What experiments could I perform to confirm your new theory, Mr. Paxton? Please be specific.

Scientists have studied so many things, and performed so many experiments that it is hard to come up with a new one. But I will think of something. For today though, I will just do this...

Coming later today.. Quantum Physics, as Physics...

http://www.avforums.com/forums/general-chat/1476475-quantum-physics-physics.html

• 1 month later...

First you have to establish that the Aether exists at all. You're going to have to overturn the Michelson-Morley experiment or give a reason why its conclusion (Aether does not exist) is invalid. This will require math. I'm sorry.

It doesn't require math, just logic. But if you want to think it requires math fine.

It doesn't require math, just logic. But if you want to think it requires math fine.

No sir, incorrect. Without mathematics there is no objective way for us to tell whether or not you are correct. You can't make a quantifiably testable prediction. Learn some mathematics, then come back to the Theory of Everything. You'll find its not all bubbles and igloos.

• 2 weeks later...

No sir, incorrect. Without mathematics there is no objective way for us to tell whether or not you are correct. You can't make a quantifiably testable prediction. Learn some mathematics, then come back to the Theory of Everything. You'll find its not all bubbles and igloos.

All that the Universe uses are bumps to create everything, and simple bumps can lead to complex systems. Take a look at my Neural Network, it does quite a lot from basically just bumping into stuff...

The Aether is everything, there is nothing else. No other particles, just Aether in different amounts, folding, and crossing. So when I explain a single part of my theory, it covers everything else. The Aether is a trinary network, that can only be reconstructed as a computer program. To describe it in maths terms, is very difficult, because you have absolutely no measurements, you have no weight, you have no size. The Aether shape-shifts. How the Aether creates all particles is a matter of using the trinary code that it is using to create the Universe. Here is an example of the electron being created by Aether overlap...

Overlap.jpg

The electron is a result of overlapping Aether. It has reason, and that reason being X/Y/Z locations are taken directly from Aether particles. It's like shining a torch around a darkened room, and calling the circle of light an origin. As you move the torch it is lighting up varying amounts of mass, but you are supposed to think of the mass as changing in a stationary beam of light because that is still the origin of that X/Y/Z location. So when Aether overlaps, it breaks the zero rule of the Universe, and it is creation. The Aether must always amount to zero total, and it overlaps negative mass to maintain that state. An overlap in this case creates an electron, and because the Aether is a spherical grain, it stacks spherically. The number of particles that can touch same size is 12 around 1. Around the circumference their are 6 Aether particles on a single plane. The orbit of the electron is the 6 pronged bump of Aether, and under cold conditions this leads to the snowflake as the Aether has flow in direction of least resistance, and the Aether is under pressure from the flow of Gravity, and the gravity makes a vertical plane, and the result is 2D-ish.

I'll get round to writing the program soon, and eventually produce an atom.

Look at my previous picture. The overlap of the Aether is the change of an X/Y/Z coordinate. The Aether knows it has has a head on collision because the overlap will be bigger, and return a larger result.

The freedom of movement for the Aether can be moved. If you hit the front of the Aether, the freedom of movement is at the back, if you hit the back of the Aether, the freedom of movement is easier at the front. It does depend on location however. If the Aether is already under pressure from the back, and you hit the front, the Aether will just shrink out of the way instead, and eventually become negative. Once it is negative it is free again, but can now hit negative particles. Negative particles travel in the other direction.

An X/Y/Z coordinate (The Aether) is a pressure point, taken from the whole Universal bubble membrane. If you increase that pressure point by overlap, the membrane will become slightly stretched. It will then naturally reduce that pressure point back to a zero pressure on the Universal membrane. hence action at a distance, where a pressure point is carried over a large distance, and hidden from a result until observed. The universal bubble membrane then zeros that result on both particles. But you could also say that the Galactic bubble membrane acts first, or even a solar bubble membrane. But they all work together in the end.

Action At A Distance explained! biggrin.gif

I can actually explain all of quantum physics as physics.

A diagram to cover some of the things that we have gone over so far...

ActionAtADistance.jpg

Edited by Pincho Paxton