Severe stomach pains if I do NOT eat and when I drink water

I am 29 years old fit and healthy male. I eat properly (of course a candy bar or two every once in a while) I do not drink but 3 drinks a week and I exercise several times a week. Recently however I have had problems with my stomach. If I do not keep food in my stomach every couple hours my stomach starts to hurt so bad it makes my saliva count increase to the point of hurling. It hurts very very very very bad. Also sometimes in the middle of the day if I drink bottled or filtered tap water I get the same stomach ache then I eat even a single chip and it will go away. It feels as if my stomach acids have doubledi n size and are pissed off and trying to get out. Also my "SIT DOWN TIME" in the bathroom has been all over the place timing wise and consitancy wise.... Should I just let this pass or is it worth it to see a doc... Any one ever heard of this before? I have heard of eating and your stomach hurting however I have never heard of this kind of pain even while eating healthy and being healthy. Thank you all so very much

The old rule is that you can never diagnose anything over the telephone except Kussmaul breathing, and over the internet you can't even diagnose that. However, it sounds as though you might have an ulcer. In any case, it is definitely worth having the symptoms investigated.

No NO I love games !!!! I always win ! No I am 100% sure it is a Ulcer now and I have been advised by a hippie type gal to try Aloe Vera Juice. NO NO Not the gel, the juice though works like magic. I drank a couple ounces already my pains have gone down.. WTF MATE ?

LOl I thought ulcer as well... However some one told me if you have a ulcer your stool would be black or dark brown... Nothing of that sort here. Have you heard this as well?

That can happen if you have a bleeding ulcer, but doesn't occur for all ulcers.

Best bet: See your doctor.

No NO I love games !!!! I always win ! No I am 100% sure it is a Ulcer now and I have been advised by a hippie type gal to try Aloe Vera Juice. NO NO Not the gel, the juice though works like magic. I drank a couple ounces already my pains have gone down.. WTF MATE ?

A majority of ulcers are caused by a certain species of bacteria, which may be treated easily with antibiotics. Your doctor can also recommend a diet that will lessen the symptoms before the treatment begins.

Aloe vera could actually help heal the ulcer, but it will not kill the bacteria that cause it:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/wales/1883718.stm

Hence aloe vera alone will not solve the problem or prevent recurrence.

Of course, that's assuming it really is an ulcer, which cannot be verified without a doctor's opinion. Get it checked out!