things that are attractive to a human eye

• 2 months later...

some things attract human eyes i do not know if it does all but it is like bright colors that move and stuff that is all i pretty much know but i also want to know somthing if you go to bach toccata and fugue in d minor and click the first link by smalin that is also attractive to the eye

sorry what are you trying to say? Why some people are more attractive to a human eye than other people?If so no one really knows why it probably like saying why do some people love red cars and other people hate red cars, people love walking and other people hate walking , people love the color red ,other people hate the color red.

It is likes and dis-likes !! No one really know what causes likes or dis-likes probably your parents,teachers,schoolmates ,frends ,co-worker ,media so on. Your experience and exposure like your parents,teachers,schoolmates ,frends ,co-worker ,media so on..

If you're asking why people in general tend to enjoy certain stimuli like vivid colors, certain landscapes, etc. the way I understand it is for the most part people find things attractive things that would have helped us to survive in earlier evolutionary periods. vivid colors showed that fruit was ripe and ready to eat while dull colors meant that it was probably rotten.

The same thing with landscapes, overall people seem to find grasslands with patches of trees to be more aesthetically pleasing, while mountains and jungles tend to invoke more awe or fear than pleasure.

Music, on the other hand, is a mystery as far as I know. The only thing I have ever heard about why we could enjoy music was just a guess someone was giving during an interview and was something about how it could be a replication of bird songs and insect noise which usually means there aren't any predators around. But I don't know if anyone has ever tested anything to explain enjoying music