Alien Writing

NSX

Come on man. What the hell.

I can't believe people have so much emotional attachment to this crap.

What's my take on it?

It's a piece of shit someone who is delusional made up, duh!

What's your take on a website that says the holocaust never happened? Think there's some truth?

I mean come on people, it's 2003 GET SOME LOGIC!!!!!!!!

We seriously need to have an Earthly class system - I can't have the same level of ability as these people, yeesh.

Did someone remove your sense of humour? They seem to have replaced it with a big ol’ dose of anger.

Take a deep breath, and relax. :cool:

It's quite an interesting phenomena, what looks to be a coherent structure from separate hallucinations. It could possibly be indicating that the subconscious has all these symbols racked up as some sort of recognition tool.

• 2 weeks later...
atinymonkey said in post #3 :

It's quite an interesting phenomena, what looks to be a coherent structure from separate hallucinations. It could possibly be indicating that the subconscious has all these symbols racked up as some sort of recognition tool.

It's interesting that you should say that.

I've been thinking about that recently, along with the cause & effect theme.

OMFG!

In 1982, psychic and healer Mavis Burrows was hanging around her house near Suffolk, England when she suddenly got "instructions from elsewhere' to grab some canvases, drawing paper and pens so she could make some "space art". She ended up making 14 "canvases" which took her two hours of nonstop, intense work that came to her as if "beamed"; almost at a pace too frantic to keep up with.
++ :haha: :P:P :haha: :haha:

he had seen and handled little "I-beams" which were as light as air, would bend to extreme angles but not break, and would return to their original shape as if untouched. They had symbols embedded into them - not in the manner of silk-screen or painted; but embossed into the beam itself.
:rolleyes:

:bs: The rest of them are just as bad...I had this dream of this alien family with these symbols on a badge they wore. I met thim in a field of flowers...la lallala