Our Home Is A Lie: Earth

CLOSED SYSTEM

Hello.

This may sound daft but hear me out, our planet.... our home.... is one big lie. Looks can be deceiving.... below you is the greatest lie, right under your feet the whole time. This lie that will soon take the title in history as “The deceit on all of man-kind”.

Your home, my home, our home.... what’s that? Earth.. of course. What’s this all about? It’s about how the way we perceive the world has been manipulated, so what’s the gain from such a lie? Money, power and control. 

Our place in the universe is more important than you think. Humans... so intelligent, conscious and inovative. We are more than little specs on a ball spinning around a ball the hot hydrogen in a vacuum of vast expanses... the world we live on is central, stationery and a closed system. Nothing gets in, nothing gets out. Simple. However, this fact is in-comprehendible to the simple mind of 21st century humans who haven’t yet become more. Hopefully in my favourable luck, those with functioning brains to understand what’s going on will have found there way here. 

Our world is a vast flat plain that expands far distances, beyond what most minds can fathom*1... above this plain is a dome, “the glass ceiling”... no entry, no exit. The closed system... Our sun is not large and far away but close and small, like a spot light circling around the top of a disc from a wire... our oceans are sealed in by the Antarctic walls that stand tall and stretch farther than the eye can see... the world as we know it is surrounded by the Antarctic walls. The Antarctic is also under military control, anyone on site with no permission is shot on site, no one can explore, guided tours only... makes you wonder what they don’t want you to discover... (writer: “wait”)                          *1Understand.

[Writer:”I will only continue the information for those who request with the code:8263”.]

By now the basic mind is laughing... and the smarter self educated mind is questioning... I don’t blame either type of person for the way they are displaying there reaction to such a topic, the lie that we have all grown up to believe has made the truth I preach something to think of as a joke unfortunatly but if the right people decide to make a change then that “joke” will become a science fact... one day things will be set right. Spread the Truth.

Thank You,

Rocco H.

Edited by CLOSED SYSTEM

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.