More unsupported speculation hijacking

Iamabout

Universe is curve so doesn't need to expand even Nothing, could do all the jobs. Due to curve nature of Nothing it can change any job so not any need to expand. And we are expanding in time outside time everything is stagnant we live in time so see expanding universe as our dimensions are changing due to we are in time In time means everything happening from spaceforce here some event or function is happening what we don't see or see is wrong our see is wrong as we can't see outside time it is so so telescope we require so by making a software couldn't include time (that is making electron work at light velocity in telescope if we see if the glass possible made so). So we see universe expanding is wrong and earth is spherical. Due to rotation of earth we see space is moving and due to in-time we are so some past and future we could see and else not see like Nothing. Some past and future we see, don't see things at exact place am I correct so make the telescope as I said. Dimensions and space are our problems both are in time so both can't inform about space too like Nothing which is outside space. Our past or future is moving not that dimensions or galaxies moving both are immovable and galaxies we din't see yet. Any galaxies you don't know due to me. I reject that universe is expanding. What we see future is electrons as galaxies and what we see blackholes are past of electron. So in blackholes you can know past if travell and galaxies are just future to us someday, someday, here they only show electrons, in past electron is opposite so is blackhole as past electron reacts with Nothing so come to know blackhole and in future electrons will be doubled or as many times so we see more galaxies not one as future could be too many kinds out of one possible I mean one future possible. So what are galaxies proton or neutron both it could be, if not-applicable it is proton or if Nothing we see is neutron and ourselves we see is electron as take power from Nothing. If we see ourselves taking power then it is electron known as galaxies. Or visible to us I said was electron or due to electron galaxies are visible, like blackholes are visible so we see past due to electron and only see future due to electrons if galaxies as to see in present we need right kind of telescope. So we see electrons in space I say.

Now Nothing is included with clusters of galaxies so Nothing too is future like galaxies are. In Our World we should try electron is the future.

Universe is curve so doesn't need to expand even Nothing, could do all the jobs. Due to curve nature of Nothing it can change any job so not any need to expand. And we are expanding in time outside time everything is stagnant we live in time so see expanding universe as our dimensions are changing due to we are in time In time means everything happening from spaceforce here some event or function is happening what we don't see or see is wrong our see is wrong as we can't see outside time it is so so telescope we require so by making a software couldn't include time (that is making electron work at light velocity in telescope if we see if the glass possible made so). So we see universe expanding is wrong and earth is spherical. Due to rotation of earth we see space is moving and due to in-time we are so some past and future we could see and else not see like Nothing. Some past and future we see, don't see things at exact place am I correct so make the telescope as I said. Dimensions and space are our problems both are in time so both can't inform about space too like Nothing which is outside space. Our past or future is moving not that dimensions or galaxies moving both are immovable and galaxies we din't see yet. Any galaxies you don't know due to me. I reject that universe is expanding. What we see future is electrons as galaxies and what we see blackholes are past of electron. So in blackholes you can know past if travell and galaxies are just future to us someday, someday, here they only show electrons, in past electron is opposite so is blackhole as past electron reacts with Nothing so come to know blackhole and in future electrons will be doubled or as many times so we see more galaxies not one as future could be too many kinds out of one possible I mean one future possible. So what are galaxies proton or neutron both it could be, if not-applicable it is proton or if Nothing we see is neutron and ourselves we see is electron as take power from Nothing. If we see ourselves taking power then it is electron known as galaxies. Or visible to us I said was electron or due to electron galaxies are visible, like blackholes are visible so we see past due to electron and only see future due to electrons if galaxies as to see in present we need right kind of telescope. So we see electrons in space I say.

Now Nothing is included with clusters of galaxies so Nothing too is future like galaxies are. In Our World we should try electron is the future.

Hmmm, this looks like another "Not fit for mainstream or anywhere else" candidate. :wacko:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.