9/11 Findings....

fox1981

hi,

i have just recalled some sci fi memories of UFO levitation, teleportation and time travel. This is to state some facts factual happenings concerns to me and as well as 9/11 probe happenings. I would like share to you some gujrati intellectual community rural girl living in bombay who was affiliated to mithibai college ville parle west mumbai india.

https://www.facebook.com/bhavika.ravasia

This girls with her sisters and friends of previously student of baroda high school alkapuri baroda were perhaps directly indirectly planning executed 9/11 in seconds with bombay community of education department.

The clerk unknown hidden profile and some gujrati mithibai college women had access to some occult science fundamentals related to computer programming linked to supernatural cosmic sky portals above the other world of ufo extraterestrial science. So as i had seen in memories visions of 1999 communication telepathy, these people were showing me something...that clerk of mithibai college had a hocus pocus CD which when run in some specific computer terminal actuated some above cosmic laws UFO programming, like bringing in small big ufos, chabutra bee hive like balls hanging from the sky and UFO time travel co-ordinates sequence. So in my memories threes four UFOs were already hidden on the 12th floors of some unknown places buildings. And from there these were actuated by bombay educational department. And the co-ordinates timings were already set, 1,2,3,4,5....sequence....so when on 9/11 happenings real time in seconds some people unknown were working behind the scenes. From bombay in a spiral swivel movement as UFOs cannot fly vertical but gains height and lowers down in a spiral movement. And all the bombay some people were shouting on the previous day that the program was initiated in the ethereal invisible world. But in real world one could only see planes of 9/11 whereas at the same time in the ethereal world three fours UFOs were lowered from the skies of USA at new york, virginia etc....

And they then spiralled down and smashed the 9/11 twin towers buildings and at the pentagon building. So perhaps whoever was inside those UFOs perhaps bhavika ravasia or her sisters and friends had made an abrupt entry into the 9/11 twin towers buildings and they then reached the lower floors and perhaps accessed a computer terminal and run the same CD at your place to access cosmic karma of real to ethereal worlds. They then run a sequential program to instill a virus into your systems, which perhaps actuated some years later or still running....they then like star trek teleported themselves back to bombay again. So all the colleges were cheering for them.

So perhaps the connected the 9/11 twin towers to some upper level spaceship or sister planet and sucked all the materials from the 9/11 firstly and then actuated the laser beam from the skies to make metal steel infrastructure to dither collapse.

And all the blame went to someone else only.

So such intellectuals like bhavika ravasia exist.

And her friends...

https://www.facebook.com/neetu.shah.182

https://www.facebook.com/parin.shah.3150

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010884730704

As i too was treacherously beaten up by these groups only hidden enemies and i had seen the chabutra appearing above my head like terminator movie program initialized just six months before 9/11.

So according to this does some machine world exists beyond human minds realisms above that it coactuates with our human actions on earth. If we are going normally as karma is presented to us, then those systemic forces of the machine world above too sounds chime and motor like noises coming from above. But if we humans deny and go on a wrong path, then these machine world above stops soundings and we live in a indifferent world created on our own....

FBI and CIA units won't like to question interrogate them even, as they may be suspects?

- kunal p.

Edited by fox1981

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.