Hijack

Tahir Gorgen

Well. I do'nt know if this also will be hi jacked.

There is a difference between mass and energy.

E(nergy)=m(ass times speed of the light or just speed in latin)c2

Mass is seen as weight/kg in kinetic energy. And ke is verry important.

Back in 2014 I aimed that mass are the amount of particles in matter.

And I kepped going.. these get due their density weight/kg in an g field. The gravity of earth for example= upwards push as in coriolis what I also did explain, towards pull of the atmosphere. Density of other particle some call air or wind resistance do affect this. If we had no atmosphere, matter would keep gain till it hits the surface and not set at 9,8m/s.

Energy has a mass. As also in Einsteins first essay explained. 27/09/1905. 'Ist der tragheit eines korpers von seinem energieeinhalt abhanhig?'. Translated: does the innertia of an body depend on it's energy intake.

Btw he describes in der analen der physics 2 bodys. 1 in motion that gives the energy in an close system of and another 1 in REST (in rest it's not about kinetic energy. It's about innertia) that absorbes the given of energy.

Sorry if I wrote to mutch or oftopic.

I will tell explain the truth and vanish for ever on this forum.

I saw that all were lost in 2014. With Cern. 500 universities over 50 countries. On youtube.

So I tried to make it fit as it is for others. I know a lot of physics and more and shared this.

I know about crowdfunding. But you all got lost. I had no benefit with all this. I lost even a lot and a part of myself.

Climate change for example in 2014. I had lol. Obama wanted to gather 100billion dollar.

I said: he wants to pin the magnatic north that there isn't an use clean hydrogen bombs. I had lol. And.. explained climate change couses: ligth is being absorbed. Particles in our atmosphere absorb ligth. The moon is near the horizon more red less uv/blue because the path of it's ligth (second part of climate I have not explained) and it has to travel a longer distance to reach the surface so the ligth of it is being more absorbed, less uv/blue more red.

This is also the sign that autumn has come for the flora whit the shorter daylights. It takes needs absorbs less nitrogen for it's chlorofyl. Back in 2014 in Holland and here in Turkey some trees skipped autumn.

If you understand this. You will understand why the difference between warm and cold is so hugh when we compare this with the past and more.

So you will trow this also in the trash and ban me or something.. byeee

Edit: oo didn't know that

Edited by Tahir Gorgen

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.