Dragonfly

sunandmoon

The universal problem.

A metaphor.

The place is known by the observer; a place of random angles, of angles opposed, not diametrically, but symmetrically – a mark of a dragon.

Dragonfly, a surge is science, a concept I have understood.

I refer to a mark of a dragon; an angle diametrically opposed, must surge, for symmetry.

In a first instance, the symmetry is mini, and in the second, great, and great ever-after.

Infinite squares, a time machine. Red is divisible, therefore it is attractive; blue is infinitesimal, that is, it can't be subtracted to one; green is a stray of central yellow. A purple master and a pink.

I refer to infinite squares; a shade of the same colour in each corner, stray light of dark imagination. In essence, trinity is lighter than singular – an irrational one lucky at many of horizon, by a square in the triangular demo, and demi, the jesters of time.

An eclipse, or central manifold. The triangle and the squares. A simplification of the golden route, a sacrifice of a mother and father. The son and a daughter, the mark of the universe, that is, the 'dragonfly' element.

I refer to a shadow of light of a duet of what I call harps; of which there are two kinds of a third composition. The Dragonfly is a shape known, and prior, “the censer”, artistically, or the sense of the unknown. The censer is a metaphor for 'opponent of the square', or the square's adequate; the same or similar composition, on many occasions. A second eighth, and a second sum.

Number is the affluent; 1 is a simple stroke. 2, a stroke back. 3, primary colours, and a 4th day. A 5th for tomorrow of today and a 6th of tomorrow exactly – a 7th at the temple. 7th, a conundrum of 1 answered any way.

8 is a perfect number, metaphorically coagulation, damage and repair. Fluctuation of the infinite question, will I get what I want? A fourth a' and a 'triple a title'.

9 must be the perfect imperfection, to complete the 8th decomposed by the 7th on a second eight, a jest of the first.

10 is an impossible number, we earn 'the 10th respect' or the Sunlight afternoon. The 7th of number is another term for 10, a sequential number at the end. A rhythm as opposed to a beat, simply 221.

Dragonfly is a poetry of number; of infinite letters, pages and world; it's wise of the 4th and wary of the 3rd. The winged shadow – a spark at yellow and timeless green. Yourself, deconstructed, the dragon, the 9th, a fly the 10th beholder.

Edited by sunandmoon