are these claims approval that men and women are not that much different generally ?

very brief and simply to say :
1)like that fetus for a couple of weeks is sexless, and after a period of time, depending on the chromosomes it has XX, XY,.. male or female hormones play their role and make that fetus to mutate towards a gender?
2)in human anatomy penis and vagina , except the shape and functionality, are not different that much ! so as every thing else !

3)due to that fetus being sexless times, a man has nipples, and woman got immature prostates !
are all of these generally ok?
Edited by nightlord

What do you mean by sexless? My understanding is XX is female and XY is male after an egg is fertilized by a sperm. Also, do you equate gender and sex, or are they different in your mind? If they are different, how do you define those differences.

2) is not clear. A penis and vagina look different to me. Why do you think they are not very different?

3) isn't clear because you haven't clarified your idea of sexless, and in my opinion there is no such thing as sexless. There are similarities between the sexes, including two nipples, two legs, two arms, two eyes, a nose, a mouth, and many other things.

In addition to your statements being unclear, they seem to be inconsistent with accepted science. But, I'm not an expert.