software desgining, user questionnairre help please

gaara

Hello,

please help.

i have an asssessment task for school that emulates solving a real world solution. THerefore everything about it is supposed to be how it would be in the real world.

I need to construct a questionnaire/survey for the (end) user to complete to provide feedback for their opinion on the software solution.

Can some one please give me some examples of wat questions i should ask. because i dont really know.

Thanks alot everyone.

How easy is the product to use?

Is it better than current systems?

How much time is saved using it?

Any faults or improvements: _____________________

Is this your ICT coursework?

etc etc

i have an asssessment task for school that emulates solving a real world solution. THerefore everything about it is supposed to be how it would be in the real world.

I need to construct a questionnaire/survey for the (end) user to complete to provide feedback for their opinion on the software solution.

What we normally do is construct the user acceptance critera from the requirements given at the start of the project. The point is to evaluate how the software fufilled the objectives it was supposed to fufill.

So, what we need to know is what sort of software is being deployed. What is it attempting to solve? How is it supposed to acheive the solution? What was the criteria given?

If you are providing a solution, you must know the problem. I can give you frameworks to follow to produce the feedback, but it's dependant on the type of software solution you are talking about.

Ok, we know the database now. Nice and simple. But we still need to know what it is attempting to solve? How is it supposed to acheive the solution? What was the criteria given?

I'm guessing there is some form of problem with ordering, and the database is going to solve that. Is it a technical problem, a resource problem or a time problem?