How enslaving is the English language?

reverse

( yer point about good and bad being encoded in a particular word , that be an island I'm not farmiliar with yet, I hopes we stumble across it soon)

Me point was more one of "sound"

the snake makes a Ssssssssss, as in Slitherin. ( house symbol is a snake. )

the Loin makes a GRRRRRRRR as in Griffindor. ( house symbol is a lion. )

The pip-sqeeks delight in these sounds.

The author is very talented to pick up on this.

while we is a resting on this magnificent Island of sound and fun, I thought we should take a look around.

Have you ever seen a Dr Suess book called "letters beyond Z"?

Well I got the name a bit wrong.

But here is the text,

it looses something without the illustrations,*1

but you get the idea.

this is the edge of the English universe as we know it.

In 1955 someone looked past the edge of the world, if only in jest.*2

http://www-unix.oit.umass.edu/~poetsma/zebra.html

why do you think he did that,

I mean what was his point in writing that book.

Would it have been confusing to children?

*1 [Latin, lustro, Light up]

*2[Latin, gesta, Exploits]

When certain events are attempted to be identified with thoughts they cannot be.

for example:

David: This is my first time on this site. I have like 3 or 5 people following me. Go away. Go worship moloch.

Unknown person: Hey, I was kidding.

Lets suppose that the unknown person was not one of the people following me but he chose to add himself into the event.

How would you begin to eliminate the possibilities of him being apart of the people following me, someone that has mistaken me to be someone else, or someone that is playing a joke making me think he is one of the 3 to 5 following me.

How would these possibilities be rationalized between both people?

The identification of these events would be in the form of words. But why is it so difficult to identify the events - providing that each person has access to the required efficientcy to arrive at a settlement. When this settlement is agreed, are there words in the english language efficient enough to identify the event that caused this?

NO.. The english language is INCOMPLETE in its FORM! the words would be too complex in size which would decrease efficientcy due to the alphabet because the creators of this language choice to administer the alphabet as the structure and the capabilities of identifying events were not developed properly. OR... the english alphabet and its possible capabilities are flawed purposely/deliberately to decrease...

you finish it... I'm not getting banned... hmm i think this is enough to get banned by the government.

if you want me to finish it... I warned you, I won't be able to provide my services...

what does esperanto mean? I only have self understanding. That word is foreign to me.

hmm.. and reverse, that word "isolate" has low efficientcy (17% est.) according to the event(?) you are identifying.

isolate? Do you mean seperate then detail certain events(?) from my explainations?

:D

esperanto is a made up language, which was desighned to be the international language of communication, supposedly being easy to learn and use, and being the diplomatic choice (ie, everyone has to learn it, whereas with english it is many peoples first language).

its sucess can be best commented on by pointing out that, out of all 'desighned' languages, it has the fourth most speakers worldwide - klingon and elvish both having more speakers, along with another one which i cant remember.

the reason I didn't know what esperanto meant is because the word is unimportant and it should not have been created.

CAN I PLEASE TELL THESE PEOPLE HOW TO DO THIS??? I WANT TO TELL THE PEOPLE THE TRUTH... I'M TIRED OF WAITING PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING...STOP BANNING ME EVERYTIME I POST IT!! LEAVE US ALONE!!

:D

its sucess can be best commented on by pointing out that' date=' out of all 'desighned' languages, it has the fourth most speakers worldwide - klingon and elvish both having more speakers, along with another one which i cant remember.[/quote']

I think the one you are looking for is puppy or kitten talk.

Q:"ooos a widdlle bwiddy cueet Puppywuppy then".

A:Grrrrrrrrrrr.

translation:(look lady I'm not above biting the hand that feeds me, dont get between me and my dinner alright

the reason I didn't know what Esperanto meant is because the word is unimportant and it should not have been created.

CAN I PLEASE TELL THESE PEOPLE HOW TO DO THIS??? I WANT TO TELL THE PEOPLE THE TRUTH... I'M TIRED OF WAITING PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING...STOP BANNING ME EVERYTIME I POST IT!! LEAVE US ALONE!!

Righto David,

I think I get your idea.

can you hang on to it for a moment.

I need to think of a name for an island where all events can occur simultaneously without the structure of language binding them down in tense or classification.

it sounds interesting.

we are still on Onomatopoeia island at the moment.

could I just dig around the sounds of the English language for a second?

please consider the next post.

Ahoy there me harties.

I has been exploring this here Onomatopoeia Island while yee has been a sleeping.

I has seen all manner of creature.

First I sees birds with tales like an old Greek harp, singing away like a clock it was.

Thens I sees Elephants a humming like bees.

Have yee a look see.

http://www.amonline.net.au/factsheets/superb_lyrebird.htm

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/03/0323_050323_elephantnoise.html

http://www.pbs.org/lifeofbirds/songs/