Identical twins and looking

Do identical twins really look always (almost) the same?

Do you know any identical twins who are both lesbians and do have both a very masculine faceshape/face morphology, too?

Or do you know any identical twins who are both gay man and do look also both very feminine ?

I am asking me the entire genetic vs. epigenetic/prenatal hormonal issue.

What I mean is: Do you know identical twins who one is a gay man and one is straight and the gay one has a different faceshape(looks much more feminine) compared to the straight one?

Do you know identical twins who one is lesbian and one is straight woman and the lesbian has a total different faceshape(looks much more masculine) compared to the straight woman?

• 2 weeks later...

Identical twins share exactly the same DNA, but we are not the sum of our genes. Our genomes are not like blueprints, they are more like a recipe. We are the result of a complex interaction between our genes, development and the environment; our genes only describe the boundaries of who we can be, (I will never be a 4 foot tall Chinese woman, for example), not ultimately what we become.

This is to say that although they share exactly the same genes, identical twins are identical in only that sense. They can differ in physical, physiological, emotional and psychological traits, including sexual preferences.