sorting two similar materials

Guest tobstar

Guest tobstar

Hi,

I'm an Englishman in Amsterdam, 'like my toast done on one side' etc etc. Here it’s legal to smoke marijuana at your 'home or certain designated places'. When I make a joint (tobacco combined with marijuana) I produce off cuts of tobacco combined with small bits of marijuana. Over the years these off cuts are enough to fill a largre bag. From crude calculations I understand there to be over 200 euros worth of marijuana mixed in with the tobacco. To sift and manually remove the marijuana is very time consuming and tedious, therefore I would like advice on possible methods for extracting these two materials from each other. As the materials are similar (both plants) I can’t figure a way of separating them. There must be a more scientific method that manual sifting?

Thanks

Guest tobstar

sadly no, the mix is far too heavily tobacco based.

My advice also is to stay away from drugs, if i could start my life again i probably would. As much fun as they are they do damage (temporary i hope) your brain functions.

Ideally looking for a method for extraction of tobacco from this mix. Tough subject hence my asking the science bods(english term for knowledgeable people)

I dont think it is temporary damage, brain cells dont regenerate, after your like 21 at any rate.

Maybe if you strain your brain you may encorage more neurons to join.

AS far as your first question goes, im not sure. If delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol is subliminal (sp?) then maybe you could sperated that portion out, and sell it or whatever.