vesica attractor; fossil evidence of gaia egg

metatron

The Second Ring of Life; The Vesica Attractor

by Christopher Humphrey

Abstract

The fossil record shows a disparity in the formation of complex body plans.

The individual eukaryote cannot build these structures. They do not carry within themselves a blue print for an overall structure. Science today is attempting to answer these questions via genomic constraints.

Recently discovered fossil evidence has led this author to develop a new evolutionary model that suggest the following;The missing information in the original body design was provided by a wave function acting on a mass of oolitic spheres bound by a microbial substrate. [dissipative structure]

This substrate crystallized into an archetypal pattern, the first complex animal life. [source of a body plan pattern] that then spawn an entire phyla.

This central archetype then becomes a sustained, central information bank for the phyla.

Releasing new genetic information in pulses over time.

This model not only accounts for the original forms, but also genetic control patterns of punctuated equilibrium. This is what the new evidence is showing in the context of the fossil record.

To read entire manuscript;http://www.iscid.org/boards/ubb-get_topic-f-26-t-000007.html

When I found this artifact I was a darwinist and had no knowledge of any major flaw in this theory. When it became apparent that this was an embryonic form that was in the prosses of self assembling from a totality of environmental components, my first reaction was that this was something completly out of sync with the natural order, a parallel evolution of sorts. It forced me to take another look at the fossil record of the early Cambrian. What I found in the text was that this represented a missing piece in organizational phases of the evolution of complex body plans, such as how shelled animals could have survived before developing shells. How eukary cells could come together to form a dynamic self sustaining system cooperatively without starving each other first, just by competing for energy in a contained space. The answers where provided before I had ask them.

The elemental components formed around a logarithm.This geometry is expressed as the wave curls in on itself redirecting the linear flow into a circular one. Once the mico-environment had reached an energetic threshold, the archetypal components of the environment ( oolitic spheres, cyanobacterial filaments, eukaryote cells ) assemble into these spiraling patterns. The oolitic spheres and cyanobacterial filaments are rolled into a recursive, concentric contained form. This layered circular mass begins to act not only as an Architectural framwork, but also as a bridge, connecting fluid dynamics and a life support system for a self-organizing eukaryote system. Macro-dynamics construct and assemble the Micro-components, that intern capture and contain the Macro-dynamics.The wave pulse was the breath of life that the components formed around. I was cognitive of the answer but blissfully unaware of the question. Life, it turns out is based firstly on a flow of energy and secondly on the physical components contained in this flow, and this flow pattern is based on a logarithmic curve,or more well known as, The geometry of phi.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Metatron,

I have read the entire article you linked to and am faced with one of two possibilities:

1. The combination of my limited intellectual capcity and your blending of an unusual writing style with contentious and heavily abbreviated concepts has rendered the document unintelligble to me (and, I suspect, to others).

2. The document is arrant nonsense and should, at best, be relegated as Mokele suggests to pseudo-science.

I shall work on the first hypothesis for the time being. I shall limit myself to two questions initially. These are designed to bring some sense of your underlying thesis into the scope of my understanding.

A. You note that Mantarana and Varela(1) say "an organism can be defined as a cycle of relationships unified into a circle of self creation, that contains component parts, which make parts, that in turn make those parts, in a recursive cycle of self-making. This unified system can simply be visualized as a ring." (The emphasis is mine.)

In the next paragraph you state "how did these eukarya form into these complex circular systems so suddenly? "

You appear to have leapt from a metaphor in which the process is seen as a ring, to an organism, which physically is a ring or circle. Have I misunderstood you?

B. The implication in your writings is that simple eukaryotes arose almost (in geological terms) at the same time as more complex metazoans. Again, is this what you are stating, or have I misinterpreted your writing?

Thank you.

1. It would be helpful to have a link or a proper reference for these.

The ring is both metaphor and a flow of energy among physical components. The eukaryotes arose as you know, well before complex animals. What I am postulating from fossil evidence, is that once the eukaryote reached a threshold of genetic complexity it acquired the ability to merge with other environmental components forming complex body plans. This is an attractor that moves though stages of development. I know this is hard to see but I promise If you work at it this model will lead to a deeper understanding of life. Thank you for the feedback.

Metatron is not spouting psuedoscience hogwash. Metatron is simply not good at communicating his ideas to others (no offense).

If you know a bit about chaos theory then you've probably heard of attractors. Attractors are three dimensional graphs of chaotic information. The information (say, a sporadicly beating heart) only APPEARS to be completey chaotic. Once it is mapped on three axis, point by point (heartbeat by heartbeat), a shape emerges. This shape describes the limit or boundries of the chaos. Perhaps the most famous is the Lorenz attractor: http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/~pbourke/fractals/lorenz/

It sounds like Metatron has discovered such an attractor based on micro-fossil records. This should be no surprise to mathematicians or computer-scientists.

Metatron~ Your writings are hard to follow because 1) you are working in a specialized field. You have to go slower and explain things a little more thourouly. 2) You are clearly combining your opinions on the matter with what you have actually discovered. For our sakes you need to keep these separate. Present your findings first, then give us an interpretation (after we all know what you mean). Hope this has been some help...

You are correct on every point Joshua, I have been working on this alone and my focus has been on trying to put into words the dynamics that I am observing, so that is translatable to others. This may be difficult unless it is written in a lengthy book. Which is what I am currently working on now. The Heart attractor analogy is coincidentally perfect for proving this theory. The structure of the heart is an artifact of this process. When I achieved a certain level of understanding of the last stages of the embryonic development of the {vesica attractor} I realized it would need to match the hearts design. This is what I discovered. according to this model, and In my observations, The heart is formed by the coiling of layers of cells. This core as it is tightly wound would pinch off from the outer intake apertures. These two pinch points become the sinoatrial and atrioventricular ventricular nodes. This winding and binding of the layered core would cinch the layers like the spine of a book with the pages curled back and attached to the spine in a circuit, now between the nodes layers are formed like pages, the nodes like the corners where all the layers meet to form two point attractors. The electrical signal pulses in a symmetrical circuit like a bar magnet. perpetually circulating a pulse of energy. Interestingly it is a fractal of the larger system it is forming in. It is a beautiful process "they should have sent a poet".

Metatron,

I am uncomfortable with your mixing of the 'spiritual' with the 'scientific'. While I understand this lies at the heart of your thesis it is likely to alienate many with its resonances of New Age thinking.

May we focus for a moment on the Cambrian explosion in isolation, rather than on how it may relate to the future of humanity.

The need for some degree of self-organisation amongst chemical, pre-biotic and archaeo-biotic 'materials' seems self evident. You appear to be saying you have identified this for the latter. Where? How? What is it? Specifically. The answer to this does not emerge from your writing.

This fossil form contains a matrix of environmental components consisting of oolites, cyanobactia and what appears to be a colonization of eukaryotes geometrically dispersed throughout the structure.{ this eukaryote micro-fossils structure needs to confirmed with a laboratory analysis} the cyanobacterail structure is confirmed. This structure has also recorded the dynamical aspect of its environment. the oolites can only form in certain tidal conditions of shallow sea with long wave pulses the overall form{of oolites an cyanobateria filaments} also are consistent with this pattern of flow. It is the size and shape of a large ostrich egg with a flat underside. Probably larger originally} the pattering of construction is spiraled with two right and left apertures shaped in such a way as to redirect the flow of sea water into the structure. And then though the layers.

Now I can continue in this description step by step until it creates a cohesive eukaryote system in the form any complex heart based creature but for your sake and because I believe you can help me. Which is my goal here, I am going to skip over to one particular step. It has to do with the oolite. These spheres are the main component of this self construction process they act as a fluid scaffolding allowing channels to form like a dynamic cellular automaton. When they dissolve in the microbial substrate ,which they will under these conditions {see live rock, salt water aquariums} they will construct in these points in space flexible geodesic scaffolding {point attractors,} {see extra cellular matrix} on the microscopic level {a gravity well of sorts} this is what I am referring to as a {descending order of iteration matrices that self organize the cellular structure} and produce an outer shell in the prosses.{Shelled animals produce shells from this oolitic mineral aragonite} Not all will form shells though, but I can reduce all these shell structures to their origins to this Vesica attractor, and also fish, cephalopods and any of the structures that can be reduced to a torus a doughnut shape. This is a connect the dots process and this is just the tip of the iceberg, remember what these attractors do. They organize information. Also keep in mind these original points of organizations remain as a fixed feature for the phyla.

Keep at connecting the dots and get back to me when you have any more questions are more suggestion on how I should present this material I need all the help I can get.

The simple animals before the Cambrian such as a jellyfish and worms did not have the genetic diversity to form complex cellular networks and formed around differing dynamics the jellyfish for instance relates to the environment in cycles that move up and down with the sun and still posses a symbiosis with the photosynthetic cells. In the more advanced vesica attractor the simple cell allowed the eukaryote a way to bridge a gap of organization. eukaryote could not do this alone they need to much energy they needed the energetic "stepping stone" until the structure was up and running. An anology is the older 747 taking the space shuttel up for test flights.

like trilobites and crustations body plans are created by what I refer to as the {origami effect} these particular vesica attractors will utilize the recursive construction as sections and folds that preserve the folds into compartments that will unfold into fully articulated appendages and segments. These attractors might form in deeper less dynamic wave pulses. allowing the retention and crystallization of these geometrical enfolded patterns. {visualize a toaist Mandela unfolding into an articulated appendage}

Back up please. You still haven't addressed the complexity of the Burgess Shale fauna. How did they acquire complex anatomy without going down the 'hard route'?

Also, a genuine plea to enhance my understanding: could you avoid words that don't exist (e.g. logistacal!) and make more use of punctuation. You may have something important to say, but your signal to noise ratio is weak.

What do you mean by "hard route"? If what you are asking is the step by step rather than the {instantaneous crystallization }that I am suggesting. I covered that in my post on the {origami effect} :confused:

They needed a circulatory system, that could be built and sustained all at once, and crystallized into a cohesive whole.This is what this artifact is showing A frozen mid point in this self construction process.

Did you want me to elaborate?

• 2 weeks later...

You ask me what the lobster is weaving down there with its golden feet,I tell you, the ocean knows this

You say who is the acedia waiting for in its transparent bell,

I tell you its waiting for time, like you

You say who does the macrocystis algae hug in its arms?

Study it. Study it at a certain hour and in a certain sea I know

You question me about the wicked tusk of the narwhale

and I respond by describing to you how the sea unicorn

with a harpoon in it, dies

You inquire about the kingfisher's feathers

which tremble in the purest springs of the southern shores

I want to tell you that the ocean knows this,

That life, in its jewel boxes, as endless as the sand,

impossible to count, pure

And the time among the blood colored grapes

has made the petal hard and shiny,

filled the jellyfish with light, untied its knot, letting its musical threads fall

from a horn of plenty made of infinite mother of pearl

I'm nothing but the empty net which has gone on ahead of human eyes,

dead in the darkness', of fingers accustomed to the triangle,

longitudes in the timid globe of an orange

I walked around like you investigating the endless star

And in my net during the night I woke up naked

The only thing caught, a fish, trapped inside the wind

- 'The Enigmas'

by Pablo Neruda

Back up please. You still haven't addressed the complexity of the Burgess Shale fauna. How did they acquire complex anatomy without going down the 'hard route'?

Also' date=' a genuine plea to enhance my understanding: could you avoid words that don't exist (e.g. logistacal!) and make more use of punctuation. You may have something important to say, but your signal to noise ratio is weak.[/quote']

Ouch...Metatron post's are very complex,and require understanding and knowledge of the subject he is discussing.It is apparent not many can follow.

I expected others to stoop to this kind of post,unfortunately its embarrasing coming from one i respect.Its totally out of character of you Ophi.

EDIT Metratron someone requested a photograph of your find,which you havent provided yet.I believe its important that others view your artifact,for obvious reasons.

Ouch...Metatron post's are very complex' date='and require understanding and knowledge of the subject he is discussing.It is apparent not many can follow.

I expected others to stoop to this kind of post,unfortunately its embarrasing coming from one i respect.Its totally out of character of you Ophi.

[/quote']

His posts are crap. The subject is not complex, it's only made complex by putting words completely out of context within his diatribes. A bit like me asking for a cheese flagon fry.

If your having problems with metatron's posts and finding them complex, its only a sign that your vocabulary is limited not your intellect.

I wasnt implying i didnt understand,its evident others dont.Its desperate when someone attacks another posters spelling and punctuation(English might not be their native language)Showing them no respect instead of debating the topic which he obviously is passionate about.

Ouch...Metatron post's are very complex' date='and require understanding and knowledge of the subject he is discussing.It is apparent not many can follow.

[/quote']Newtonian, I believe Hellbender, Mokele and ATinyMonkey have decided Metatron's posts are crap. [if I've misinterpreted their posts I am certain they will correct me.] I have not yet reached that conclusion.

But as I think I noted earlier either his posts are crap or he really needs to work at expressing himself more clearly. I see nothing wrong in pointing this out to him.

Now, I asked a very clear question (re-the Burgess Shale's) which he seemed unable to answer. Here is why that was, in my view, an important question.

If I understand Metatron's concept it is that the sudden explosion of complex life with hard skeleton's is explained by some heirarchical phenomenom related to a specific fossil find.

But all that is predicated on the Cambrian explosion being sudden. The Burgess Shale preserves the remains of a complex ecology of complex animals with soft parts. His 'hard' fossil is, by their evidence, unecessary. This is what I want him to explain.

I am still waiting.