Gravy speculations hijack

Banshii

I believe what is referred to as the "big bang" is actually where the universe started... a black hole formed in another universe, which is the beginning of a new universe. No real "infinitely dense ball of energy suddenly exploding". Just the formation of a black hole in a given universe, which creates or is the beginning to the spacetime necessary for a new universe. This also explains why our observable universe is expanding.

I explained this more here: http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/87188-newcorrect-black-hole-theory-spacetime-special-relativity/

I have a theory that may explain gravity in a way that works with light bending and the correlation between (density of an object and degree of gravitational force).

I was thinking about centrifugal force and why dense objects gravitate while less dense eject objects from them. This idea may have a bunch of holes explaining why it doesn't work the way im thinking.

I also thought about hearing a story that two ships afloat in the ocean will also gravitate toward one another if left adrift. So I applied the that to dense matter adrift in the ocean of ether or space. Though the property characteristics are so far apart couldn't the same force characteristics still be possible?

When an object moves through water the water bends around it. If the ether of space worked in this same fashion, it would explain why light bends in the space around a dense object, wouldn't it?

Also, an object is under more pressure as it ascends into deeper elevations of water. So if the ether of space is like a see of water, the objects adrift through it would experience the bending of ether "also bending light" as well as having a positive pressure of depth that would act on the surface at a rate measure equal to the degree of density + pressure.?

Couldn't the reason for oceanic attractions adrift be used to explain at least two observations of gravitational forces, and if so, would mean that we are not pulled by gravity but rather held/pushed by gravity?

I know there are probably some things that would have to apply to this but I am but a simple ponderer of ponderable things in a world full of things to ponder on.

I would be grateful for any knowledge on the ideas subject.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.