Really eerie coincidence I just realized in terms of the Periodic Table.

jdurg

Today is March 17th, also known as Saint Patrick's day. A day celebrating Irish heritage and whatnot. Today can also be written as 3-17. If you look at the periodic table, what element is in the third period and has an atomic number of 17? That would be chlorine gas. What color is chlorine gas? Green. What is the 'official' Irish color? Green. Kind of freaky isn't it? :D

Wow so you got the listening device out! I can't see those conspiracies anymore becuase my microwave is spying on me.... :rolleyes: Seriously though how'd you come up with that?

~Scott

i think its pretty obvious... come on. today is saint patricks day and the date just HAPPENS to correspond with an element on the periodic table that is green? i dont buy it. the government has been planning this for centuries. its heralding the next revolution in centralized govt. streetlights today, tomorrow a camera in every home appliance!

Today is March 17th, also known as Saint Patrick's day. A day celebrating Irish heritage and whatnot. Today can also be written as 3-17. If you look at the periodic table, what element is in the third period and has an atomic number of 17? That would be chlorine gas. What color is chlorine gas? Green. What is the 'official' Irish color? Green. Kind of freaky isn't it? :D

Not when one also realises that green is also the colour of snot!!

And my son has his seventeenth birthday today,and he wore a green jumper.But had a cold and coughed as he drank his pint and issued snot all over the table he was sat at...not much of a conspiracy in that

Wait a sec! Today is my Gram's birthday too!

BenSon; they still watch you through a microwave? The IACE (International Agency of Conspiracy and Evil) has been using crickets with micro-implants to spy on me since I was twelve and first hit puberty. Know how I dealt with it? Got a bunch of geckoes and let um loose in the house. The geckoes now spark when I touch them, but their ain't any more crickets hangin' out in my shower!

Here's the relevant part... where did I catch the geckoes? Gram's backyard. What color are they? GREEN!!

WHAT COLOR IS MY CUP?

GREEN!!!!

WHAT AM I DRUNKING?

THE JAGERMKEISTER!!!!

WHAT COUNTRY IS THE JAGERMEISTER FROM?

THE GERMANY!

WHAT IS 317 DEGREES FROM NORTH OF GERMANY?

IRELAND!!!!

WHAT IS 317 IN HAX0R LANGUAGE?

EIT!!!

WHAT DOES THE ACRONYM EIT MEAN?

ECONOMY IN TRANSITION!

COINCIDENCE?

I BE THE JUDGE!!!!

no.

Heh heh. How did I come up with that coincidence? Well, there was nothing to do at work and the picture of my element collection is hanging up on the cubicle wall right by my computer. I just happened to be looking at the green elements and noticed '3-17'. Yes, I need a life. :D

LOL :D